Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Front Range Schools Closed down due to threat of school shooting...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Angry Front Range Schools Closed down due to threat of school shooting...

Well, this is just stupid of our local full retard liberal governments and school boards. Shutting down half the front range because of a little girl with a shotgun from Florida who is infatuated with the Columbine Shooting.

This is being done to help stoke the flames of the anti-gun crowd to ram home as much anti rights in the guise of gun control as they possibly can this legislative session in CO.

I hope you all pay attention to what's happening here. Texas, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona, etc- The liberals have exacting blueprints for what they want and they are pushing forward step by step.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/04/1...umbine-threat/

"Hundreds of schools across the Denver metro area are closed Wednesday as the FBI and local police continue a "massive manhunt" for an 18-year-old Florida woman they say is "infatuated with Columbine" and who purchased a shotgun shortly after arriving in Colorado this week."

So she is infatuated with Columbine, moved here and purchased a shot gun; and just recently ERPO/red flag laws were signed into state by Polismoker. And we shut down half the schools in the state...

This is what full retard looks like, don't let your local governments go full retard!

I am not looking forward to the remainder of this legislative session. It may be time to abandon my Home State, which is such a shitty feeling and thought to have. ****!

There may not be out and out war right now or in the near future, but there is a war waging. It's a psychological war, a war on rights and a war on culture. It's raging.

I hope you all see it. And I hope you all stop with the "Get what you deserve" shtick. CO was Red forever, then purple and then full blue overnight by invasion of idiot liberals from NYC and CA. This is going to continue in every state than can make it happen. And that is the plan. Invasion of policies and voter blocks.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 04-17-19 at 10:51.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    And get this- they can't arrest her. They have no PC. I can't find anywhere what statements she has made- maybe they were in private to her family. But supposedly they are just supposed to use the big net and evaluate her for crazy.

So she has made a threat so bad that you have shut down a city, but it wasn't enough to arrest her on sight???

And what happens when they don't find her today? No School till they do find her? And if they can't arrest her and she chooses the drain over the tea-cup to empty the bathtub?

At least she has a shotgun...

Between this and the '300' (allowing the homeless to camp anywhere) ballot initiative, the slide to Full Retard is gaining speed.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Never mind. Chica was found dead near Mt. Evans. Assume that she Cobained it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    so those of us who love history and study WW I or II ? I bet soon we are going to be targeted for wanting to start a WW ?

yeah PC is our downfall for sure its insane

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    She dead:

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/04/...e-mount-evans/

No one has pointed to specific comments she made. She didn’t target a school. Yet massive FBI led manhunt and closing schools in metro Denver...

WTF?

And then it all ends with them saying she was running naked near Mt. Evans with a fun and found dead and they aren’t sure how?

WTF?
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 04-17-19 at 12:00.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And get this- they can't arrest her. They have no PC. I can't find anywhere what statements she has made- maybe they were in private to her family. But supposedly they are just supposed to use the big net and evaluate her for crazy.

So she has made a threat so bad that you have shut down a city, but it wasn't enough to arrest her on sight???

And what happens when they don't find her today? No School till they do find her? And if they can't arrest her and she chooses the drain over the tea-cup to empty the bathtub?

At least she has a shotgun...

Between this and the '300' (allowing the homeless to camp anywhere) ballot initiative, the slide to Full Retard is gaining speed.
    If 300 passes, CO is beyond hope. That initiative is pure insanity and will ruin the city/state.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    If 300 passes, CO is beyond hope. That initiative is pure insanity and will ruin the city/state.
    Wife grew up here, we came back for her. She is seriously thinking ID or WY. 7 years until the littlest one is done with HS, but it may get bad enough to move first.

The good news is that we'd walk away with a bag of money due to Realestate. Hell, I'd pick OH and MO over CO now. Been there, done those.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    My wife is a NoCo teacher and got the call at 0500 that school was shut down due to the crazy girl. I researched it and couldn't find one bit of evidence on the threat posed.

And yet.... For the red flag law to be put to use, this is about the amount of evidence needed.

My wife and I are waiting to see if the red flag bullshit becomes a national trend. If not, we're off to Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, or Oklahoma.

Feedback Score
    Moron Mom in my wife's FB web was blaming the whole thing on the NRA...

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Moron Mom in my wife's FB web was blaming the whole thing on the NRA...
    My wife said her fellow teachers are just appalled that anyone can just come to Colorado and buy a gun. She said they are posting about needing universal background checks. Christ almighty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast