Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front Range Schools Closed down due to threat of school shooting...

Feedback Score
    SHE PASSED A UBC FOR CRIPES SAKE!!! She bought the gun at a dealer I assume- or even worse, if you can get off a plane as a 18 year old tourist and get a gun with out a UBC, that pretty much shows that law isn't very useful.....

I swear, debating and arguing with a gun grabber is like clubbing zombie baby seals- it is really easy, but no matter how hard you hit them they never die.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    My wife said her fellow teachers are just appalled that anyone can just come to Colorado and buy a gun. She said they are posting about needing universal background checks. Christ almighty.
    I am appalled that drug addicted half-wits sitting home collecting a government check are allowed to vote. I guess my priorities are much different than crazy liberals.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    For ****s sake.

Flash to clip of Charlton Heston screaming, “this is a madhouse”!!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah...they just found her. She killed herself, apparently.

Feedback Score
    Thank God she did it where they could find her. I really think that we were going to have snowflake days for the rest of the week.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Mental Illness sucks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Thank God she did it where they could find her. I really think that we were going to have snowflake days for the rest of the week.
    My wife was hoping she'd be at large for the rest of the school year

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The whole matter is bizarre for a number of reasons.

First, the displayed pictures. To me the two pictures of her face do not look like that of the same person, and neither looks like a teenager.

From what I have read, it sounds like the totality of the situation and bits and pieces of information about the person drawn from different sources, including her website, combined with her actions made law enforcement agencies understandably concerned. It kinda reads like all of the facts that we found out about the Parkland shooter after the shooting and wondered why the hell didn't anyone do anything sooner--like the police and FBI had numerous warnings and complaints about the shooter regarding statements he made as well as his posts on social media.

I don't think we have much of the information about her that led the police to this conclusion. She posted things on a website, including drawings that would suggest a disturbed person. She also posted questions on some unnamed gun forum about a Florida resident buying a shotgun in Colorado.

She then "booked three one-way, Denver-bound flights for successive days, then boarded the first, which was on Monday, officials said."

Upon arrival, She used a ride-sharing app to get around and went directly to a store to buy a pump-action shotgun and ammunition.

She later used a ride-share vehicle to drop her off on Monday near the Jefferson County foothills outside of Denver, officials said. They used info from the ride share to track her to her last location and found her body.

I imagine some people warned various authorities about her. They then probably read her website and noted her flying to Denver and concluded that there was a risk.

Below is a link to a good summary of her activities and includes some of her writings and drawings which definitely look disturbed. Much of it is scanned writings and drawing from notebook paper. I can't read her handwriting well, and what little of it I did read does not seem worth the time or effort. I found this link on the NY Post website

https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/sol-pais/

From the above website I was able to find a link to here online journal, which I imagine will soon be taken down: https://dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/journal.html

And here is her general website, which looks like it was written in an HTML style out of the early 1990s: https://dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
    Last edited by Ed L.; 04-18-19 at 00:00.

Feedback Score
    Media circus about this is to provide fuel for a push for national "red flag" laws, national waiting period laws, and removing the exemption that allows a person age 18-20 to acquire a Title 1 Rifle or Title 1 Shotgun from a FFL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12