Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Decals? Yes/No? Share Yours

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiledtoIA View Post
    Men's room signs on your weapons?
    Restrooms ACTUALLY pay a royalty TO Stickman. If you've ever had to drop a nickle for a sheet of toilet paper? A penny of that went to Stick...

As for decals, the last thing I put a decal on, was a model of Bill Elliott's '84 NASCAR Thunderbird... in 1984. Decals on a firearm are probably for a younger crowd than me.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Haven't put any on my guns but I put them on my gun box.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I have a bunch in my parts drawer, but I am good with the guys/gals that put them on their guns.

Andy

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Decals on guns?

Ridiculous. What are you doing - getting paid advertising dollars? I have a bag of decals and Velcro patches. I MAY put a patch on a gun bag or case IF I actually have done business with that company.
    I’ll put them on my gear locker, parts cabinet, or gun safe. But not a fan of decals on a weapon. Too cheesy and it’s like “Hey everybody look what I have.” It’s cheesy and socially unacceptable.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I had this laser etched on a bunch of mags - with the number of the mag in the box:

Attachment 56885

Thinking about having the wife cut a stencil and put it on the A2 stock of my service rifle. Just because.
    Because it’s super cheesy Captain Cheesypants.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Restrooms ACTUALLY pay a royalty TO Stickman. If you've ever had to drop a nickle for a sheet of toilet paper? A penny of that went to Stick...

As for decals, the last thing I put a decal on, was a model of Bill Elliott's '84 NASCAR Thunderbird... in 1984. Decals on a firearm are probably for a younger crowd than me.
    Because you have common sense. I’m flamboozled at all the M4C “individuals”, and I use that term loosely, that are putting stickers on their weapons like it’s some Revell P-61 Widow Maker. TOS has invaded our space here like those maggots from Californistan are immigrating to Texas.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I have 2 decals on 2 rifles, 1 on each - the barcodes of the serial number of the rifle, a la issue rifles. Otherwise, they're unadorned.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have Punisher decals on all my guns, my car, my safe and a full size Punisher skull tattoo on my back.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I only have one rifle with a decal on it. The decal is the "I Voted" sticker they give you at the polls from the last election. I stuck it on the side of the magwell on one of my AR's on a whim. Sucker was a lot more durable than I ever expected. Can barely read it now though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast