Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Decals? Yes/No? Share Yours

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No decals on my guns or mags.
    No decals on my truck.
    No advertisements on my hats or t-shirts (if you don’t count the little Carhartt logos on some:)
    No tattoos or (intentional) piercings.

Damn, I’m boring!

When you look up the definition of ‘old school’ in the dictionary, you see my picture:)

geezer john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    Ouch, I migrated from CA to TX.

On topic - I never put any on guns, but I have put some on hard gun cases. Sometimes it helps even if it's just something to make yours stand out, so you don't accidentally walk off with a look a like.
    Well I’ll issue you a “certified non-libtard californistanian” by virtue of AR ownership and no stickers on the AR. Multiple AR’s, some “Walker, Texas Ranger” quotes memorized and a proven track record of voting for Independent or Republican candidates and you can have an “Honorary Texan” membership awarded to you. Shiner, Lone Star or other Texan beverages in the fridge and a love for Texas brisket and we’ll forget the whole Californistan to Texas migration thing.

This is why we are known for our hospitality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Well I’ll issue you a “certified non-libtard californistanian” by virtue of AR ownership and no stickers on the AR. Multiple AR’s, some “Walker, Texas Ranger” quotes memorized and a proven track record of voting for Independent or Republican candidates and you can have an “Honorary Texan” membership awarded to you. Shiner, Lone Star or other Texan beverages in the fridge and a love for Texas brisket and we’ll forget the whole Californistan to Texas migration thing.

This is why we are known for our hospitality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pshhhhh not a problem.

All of those boxes have been checked waaaay before I ever left CA

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    No decals on my guns or mags.
    No decals on my truck.
    No advertisements on my hats or t-shirts (if you don’t count the little Carhartt logos on some
    No tattoos or (intentional) piercings.

Damn, I’m boring!

When you look up the definition of ‘old school’ in the dictionary, you see my picture

geezer john
    I'll +1 to that, geezer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456