Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
He hurts us by promoting opinion as fact and not specifically differentiating between the two.
I don't think I've seen the same things as you. I've certainly seen him sharing his opinion, but it is usually strongly supported with factual statistics.

When he makes a statement in reference to whatever the topic is, I've not seen him enunciate whether it is opinion or fact, one way or the other. I've seen him make clear statements, with factual support, that defend conservative views and policies. In other words, he's just talking. He's not announced, "This is only my opinion" or "This is all factual information". Much like anyone else talking or explaining something.

I'll re-watch some of his stuff and look for the fault you've pointed out here. I haven't ever noticed it, but I' haven't been specifically looking for it either.

In any case, I don't know or care what his private sexual preferences are, and I'd much prefer that our political enemies do the kissing of Firefly's ass, rather than our political allies.