Thread: Wilson Combat Hackathorn Special (Gov't) 9mm Black Edition w/ holster - SOLD

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Wilson Combat Hackathorn Special (Gov't) 9mm Black Edition w/ holster - SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

One Wilson Combat Hackathorn Special Black Edition in 9mm, with Raven Concealment Hackathorn Signature Series holster and magazine carrier. Includes the original softcase, paperwork, dog tag, two 10-round ETM magazines, recoil springs, &c. Includes both the original set of walnut double-diamond grips with blacked out medallions and black cherry G10s with blacked out medallions. Includes both the 12-lb and 15-lb factory round recoil springs and short guiderod and shock-buff and a 13-lb flat spring recoil spring with short guide rod and shock-buff.

Curiously (but happily for me, or unhappily, since I have to let it go), the pistol did come with a Bulletproof round-butt magwell instead of the normal Bulletproof magwell.

Ammunition is NOT included.

SOLD

Bought the pistol at the beginning of the year and it has pretty much been worn on my hip every day since I got it.

Did have some initial issues with the first round of each magazine failing to go into battery, although that could have been either the 12-lb recoil spring or the fact that I hadn't, "broken in," the magazines before use (Wilson recommends keeping their ETM and ETM-V magazines fully loaded for 24 hours prior to using the magazines). Later range trips - with magazines broken in and one 13-lb flat spring installed - the pistol no longer exhibited these malfunctions and ran quite smoothly.

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

The pistol does show some wear on the sharp, leading edges of the slide, dust cover, and on the firing pin stop and hammer, but nothing unusual IMO, given that the pistol on a nearly daily basis went from a Milt Sparks Versa-Max II to an AT1-RT and back.

Please forgive the lint and dust, as I basically took the pistol from holster outside to photograph.

Asking $2650 shipped from an FFL on my end to yours. Postal money order preferred. No trades, please. SOLD

Thanks for looking!

SOLD
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 05-11-19 at 19:01. Reason: Sold.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Weekend bump.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Price drop bump.
    - Samuel Adams -