Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Wantland - VLTOR A5 Buffer System

Feedback Score
    Most places you can't even backorder them they've been out of stock so long.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Does he talk about what happened with the Marine Corps and the A5?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I waiting to get a chance to purchase one of those MA-5 Modular Buffer System kits that they showed at SHOT.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We get buffers and REs, but rarely have all of the components at the same time. Now we have lots of buffers but no REs, having sold them all without the buffers, then getting tons of buffers but no REs lol.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    We get buffers and REs, but rarely have all of the components at the same time. Now we have lots of buffers but no REs, having sold them all without the buffers, then getting tons of buffers but no REs lol.
    I don't think anyone has Vltor REs in-stock at this point in time, right now if an A5 RE it BCM intermediate or nothing
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Are the A5 parts really that hard to source? You could use the BCM intermediate or Magpul RE, and I think an LMT .308 works, too. Heavybuffers has the buffers and Vltor REs in stock. In fact you could put together a complete system right now without any Vltor parts at all.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I might be missing something, but I own all three A5 receiver extensions (Vltor, BCM and Magpul). I would use whichever one was in stock. All of them are of equal quality.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    What about the spring in the A5 kit? is it a Sprinco spring or their own proprietary spring?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    It has been a bit since I ordered my last kit, but wait was only about two weeks.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hk_shootr View Post
    It has been a bit since I ordered my last kit, but wait was only about two weeks.
    You can't even back order them now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast