Thread: Just moved to Fredricksburg Va

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Just moved to Fredricksburg Va

Just moved to Fredricksburg after being in New Mexico for awhile. Any one know where a good range is for some training. All i seem to find is indoor ranges that charge by the 1/2 hour or clubs and close at 8 or 9 pm. Id like to run under night vision if possible but if not no big deal.
    DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS SMILE BACK

Feedback Score
    Try this website they also have an app on Android maybe iOS.
    https://www.wheretoshoot.org

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I think there’s an outdoor club in Fredericksburg that puts on some decent matches, I assume they do normal memberships as well but I’m not positive as I’ve lived in several surrounding areas but never in Fredericksburg. There are a few reportedly decent training companies in the area though. Green Ops Tactical, Justified Defense Concepts, and FPF Training all frequently host classes in Culpeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGGlock View Post
    Appericate it but i found their website when i got here and according to their website they have a waiting list and its full. I was hoping there was a range that i didnt have to shell out money for or worry about how fast i was shooting. Guess i was spoiled in PA and NM. Guess my search will continue lol
    DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS SMILE BACK

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogljb View Post
    Appericate it but i found their website when i got here and according to their website they have a waiting list and its full. I was hoping there was a range that i didnt have to shell out money for or worry about how fast i was shooting. Guess i was spoiled in PA and NM. Guess my search will continue lol
    Pretty much everything from Fredericksburg north is a club you have to be a member of.

This place isn’t bad, you can shoot whenever you want during the day, sometimes the close the range for classes and stuff.
    http://www.iwla.us/index.cfm