Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 8 months of observations working at gun shop/in-door range.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd00000 View Post

Oh customer the other day drew a pistol from his hip holster and pointed it in my face.
    What?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Once heard a Limbaugh skit that described W’s NG service as “keeping the skies of Texas safe from Charlie”.

Lol...
    Interesting, since Mr. Limbaugh was 1-Y due to a pimple on his arse. (Daddy was a prominent lawyer in their town; betcha he tweaked the local draft board).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    And he is still breathing without assistance?
    Yes, old man, he was talking to me as he did it and as I jumped out of the way he followed me with it because he was talking to me, LOL, so I moved again, chastised him, and after he lowered it took it from him. My heart was racing though.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yes, old man, he was talking to me as he did it and as I jumped out of the way he followed me with it because he was talking to me, LOL, so I moved again, chastised him, and after he lowered it took it from him. My heart was racing though.
    So he is never ever allowed in your store again, right?

I had a Cabela's employee do that to me and pull the trigger while showing my friend a gun. Obviously it was empty because it came from behind the counter, but that isn't the point. Told my buddy if he were to shoot me in the shoulder with this heye 'fo five I would do a complete 360. F*cking fudds.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Sadly, there are way too many like that. Have seen plenty of them in CCW classes. I'm more worried about results of being anywhere in their general vicinity if they decide they need to draw than the result of whatever action they're trying to stop.

Feedback Score
    Well my gun store troubles will soon be over as I start teaching JROTC at an inner city school this fall. God help me.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    I worked for 3 years as a sales guy and range safety officer at a gun shop and indoor range. I had something similar from an older guy who had more money than common sense, he pulled a Kimber carry gun in 9mm and was mad because the 119grain didn't work and it didn't cycle, I grabbed the muzzle and told him that if he did that again I'd kick him out (unfortunately he was a regular) and call the cops on him for terrorist threats (Mn law that is used against CCW permit carriers). He listened but there was a lady who worked weekends who took the Kimber away while he was there a few weeks later because he did the same thing again.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910