Thread: Malkoff Scout Head Upgrade for Millennium Body

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Malkoff Scout Head Upgrade for Millennium Body

I started a thread on here some months back about updating the old Surefire M95 series lights to accept a modern Scout head. Malkoff Devices sells a threaded collar that fits into the old Surefire bodies and allows these lights to use a new Scout head. The adapter isn't on the Malkoff website. It is only available via phone call.

I just upgraded another one of these with the threaded adapter and an E2 Super Throw head. Total was a bit north of $100.

Maybe not the best option if starting from scratch. But I already had the light with XM tail cap, the tape switch and the mount for my VTAC handguard. The addition of the threaded collar and new head gives me the functionality of the current Scout without buying a new light and/or DS tail cap.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 04-20-19 at 18:02.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gene is now listing these on his website.

Pretty decent option in my opinion if you already have an old Surefire and related accessories on a rifle and don't want to replace the entire package. Or keep the Millennium but buy a Vampire head or whatever.

https://malkoffdevices.com/products/..._source=seguno

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/LtNurxZOiE8