Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backpack with Helmet Carry

Feedback Score

Backpack with Helmet Carry

I need some help finding a backpack with helmet carry. Something with 30-ish liters of volume would be perfect. I was looking at the 5.11 Rush 72 but it is a little big for what I need.

Thank you in advance.
    I am just a regular guy, trying not to screw things up too much.

Feedback Score
    https://cannaeprogear.com/collection...w-helmet-carry

Curious as to the quality of these packs, but the options and price seem about right.

Feedback Score
    I have two of the Cannae packs and they seem well made. The only thing I don't like about it is the carry handle is on the top flap that zips down instead of the fixed body of the pack but it hasn't caused any problems yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What kind of helmet and load out in the pack?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
    What kind of helmet and load out in the pack?
    The Phalanx is a 3 day pack depending on how much you store in the main compartment I've been able to fit a full size motocross helmet in the front. It's a tight squeeze but it fits.

They use to have the Legion pack with helmet carry which was smaller and can fit a bump helmet.
    I'm not sure if it's just out of stock or discontinued.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by irondude View Post
    I need some help finding a backpack with helmet carry. Something with 30-ish liters of volume would be perfect. I was looking at the 5.11 Rush 72 but it is a little big for what I need. Thank you in advance.
    More info... What are you doing with the pack, what else are you packing, helmet enclosed or exposed okay, what size/type helmet (climbing, moto, or ballistic), mil or commercial product and look favored, etc.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    I would call the guys at First Spear and see if their Comms Pack would fit what you need. It is by far my favorite pack of its size.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    More info... What are you doing with the pack, what else are you packing, helmet enclosed or exposed okay, what size/type helmet (climbing, moto, or ballistic), mil or commercial product and look favored, etc.
    Helmet is a Team Wendy Carbon bump helmet. Other gear would include 24 hours of food, hydration bladder, PVS 30, rain or cold weather, and a few other essentials. I think 30L would be plenty big enough.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sndt1319 View Post
    I would call the guys at First Spear and see if their Comms Pack would fit what you need. It is by far my favorite pack of its size.
    Good call, I totally forgot about First Spear. I did look at the Exigent Circumstances Pack last year, It is a bit small for my needs, the Comm Pack looks promising

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I got in to caving for awhile I would carry a Petzl helmet on the outside of a Camelbak HAWG by weaving shock cord through the PALS to form a snuggable cargo net to stick the helmet in coming and going.

Feedback Score
    That is a great idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast