Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backpack with Helmet Carry

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mystery Ranch 3 DAP with either:

https://ovinnovations.com/products/cache
    https://www.mysteryranch.com/blaze-stick-it-pouch

You'll have to call MR, they dont always have 100% of their .mil colors on the website. Usually if you ask nicely out of country distributors will ship back to the US if MR is OOS, and won't give you a date for in stock. Have used for ballistic, skiing, and climbing helmets with no problems.

I also have a gen 1 TAD fastpack, haven't had a chance to really look at their stuff in a while.

Al

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    +1 on MR 3DAP with a stick it or OV Innovations equivalent.

If you’re looking for something less tactical looking, the MR commercial line is well built (albeit overseas and of lighter weight materials in certain cases) and a viable option too.

I’d also suggest the Komodo Dragon pack, which is bigger than 30L, but an excellent larger version of the 3DAP- I actually prefer it to the 3DAP for my needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Hill People Gear makes some packs that would fit your needs: Umlindi with a capture flap, or Aston House BC. The capture flap can be added to most other packs to provide a beavertail for your helmet.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I was using a bump helmet it got strapped to the outside of my Rush 72. I needed most of the interior for water some food and a poncho liner. Now I use a Crye nightcap so no need for a bulky helmet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12