Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson TTU vs Geissele SSP

Feedback Score

Wilson TTU vs Geissele SSP

Anyone have or have used both?

I am going to buy one of these two triggers, but I just can't decide which. I have searched high and low and have not been able to find a head to head comparison.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uurys View Post
    Anyone have or have used both?

I am going to buy one of these two triggers, but I just can't decide which. I have searched high and low and have not been able to find a head to head comparison.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Geissele vs anything is always Geissele.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I use and prefer the Wilson TTU Paul Howe version to any other trigger out there on my all around AR15 fighting rifles, but the Geissele SSP or Larue triggers are a better value.
    Last edited by Biggy; 04-24-19 at 07:18.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I use and prefer the Wilson TTU Paul Howe version to any other trigger out there, but the Geissele SSP or Larue triggers are a much better value.
    The how is $180 and the ssa-e is 180-240 depending on sales.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    The how is $180 and the ssa-e is 180-240 depending on sales.

It looks like Wilson lowered the price quite a bit on their triggers from when I got mine many years ago. I think I paid around $250. for mine. 😭

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    It looks like Wilson lowered the price quite a bit on their triggers from when I got mine many years ago. I think I paid around $250. for mine.
    At least you like it. I have a hudson h9 that has dropped nearly $600 in value

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have quite a few Geissele triggers, including the SSP. I also have the TTU single stage and M2. I really like all of the above, it comes down to a lot of personal preference. The single stage TTU is very smooth with a clean break and fast rest. If you have a chance to visit Brownells retail store in Grinell, Iowa--they have a trigger display where you can walk up and pull almost every trigger they sell and compare.

Feedback Score
    It looks like Wilson lowered the price quite a bit on their triggers from when I got mine many years ago. I think I paid around $250. for mine. ��
    I paid $248 in 2014.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I never used a Geissele SSP Trigger but we do have 5 Super 3 Gun (S3G) Geissele Triggers installed into our family of ARs. They all work Great.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've had a TTU for years, then I had a Hiperfire 3 gun single stage, both are superb triggers. The Hiperfire has way too many parts, so it got replaced with an SSP. My first reaction was "why did I spend more to get the same trigger?" Don't buy into the hype.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast