Thread: Sig made me a believer

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sig made me a believer

This year has been my first foray in to shooting beyond 500 yards. I have always owned quality optics but decided to try something new. Purchased a Sig Tango4 with the DevL MOA reticle. The wife and I tried it out yesterday and today
    Wow, that is a genius design. Shot the best 4 shot group of my life at 750 yards (max we can go at the farm), from a factoey POF Revolution AR10 with 16.5" barrel. I was shooting handloaded Alco 168 hpbts. For a Sub $1000 optic this thing is amazing. The glass is better than my Leupold MK4 with excellent edge to edge clarity. The turrets are tactile and audible. My only complaint is the eye box is not very forgiving but i can live with that. I should mention, this is the newer black model. Anyway, therea my..02 on the Tango4 4-14×44.
    Be of good cheer, you men of Valor.

Feedback Score
    I have the MRAD version and it's such an underrated scope.
    I did a lot of research when shopping for scopes and for the money I couldn't find anything that checked all the boxes I was looking for.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's not the same scope; but when I was comparing LPVO's the Tango4 and Tango6 both looked like really competitive optics.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    I have the tango4 LPVO as well, I wanted the Tango6 but the price was just more than I was looking to spend.
    It's a great optic as well the only complaint is the reticle doesn't get as bright as I'd like in and is a bit hard to see in really sunny conditions.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I was curious about these optics. Tagged for more info. Who makes the scopes for them?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not sure but its LOW glass from Japan i believe
    Be of good cheer, you men of Valor.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
    Not sure but its LOW glass from Japan i believe
    I think you are correct. As I recall, when Sig decided to get serious about optics, they conducted a "raid" on Leupold, and hired away a number of their top executives, engineers and designers. While the optics are built in Japan, supposedly they are designed by the Leupold guys they hired. In any event, most recent reviews of Sig optics have been very good.