• No - The industry has what I need currently

4 23.53%
  • This Is a Dumb Idea

1 5.88%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm Considering Designing a Modular GP Pouch. Gauging Interest

Feedback Score
    Hi All,

Another update: I've been in contact with a number of manufacturers and gear designers, and I believe that I've narrowed down my search to two companies that will be able to produce the initial prototype, and may also be able to work on an initial small batch.

I'll update more as I have news.

Feedback Score
    Hi All,

Here's the latest update: in the next few days I'll be submitting more details to the company that I chose to work with for the prototype of this pouch. I'll have a more concrete timeframe regarding this project and the initial prototype shortly.

Thanks for sticking with me as I develop this concept into a reality!

Feedback Score
    Another update!

I've submitted a technical package to the particular company today and am waiting to hear back on comments and an initial project timeline.

For those of you who have been engaged in the process, an update email was sent out. This should be exciting!

I'll be keeping the Google Forms questionnaires active as well to continue building a living dataset, so, if anyone is interested in contributing to this product's development who hasn't already, let me know.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftie View Post
    Another update!

I've submitted a technical package to the particular company today and am waiting to hear back on comments and an initial project timeline.

For those of you who have been engaged in the process, an update email was sent out. This should be exciting!

I'll be keeping the Google Forms questionnaires active as well to continue building a living dataset, so, if anyone is interested in contributing to this product's development who hasn't already, let me know.
    Got the email - thanks for keeping "the team" updated! I cannot wait to see what the final product looks like. I really like that I've been able to contribute my opinions in all the questionnaires we've done so far. Thanks for keeping this thread updated!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."

- Sam Houston

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234