Thread: LMT MWS Contract Overrun Green Anodized Upper Receiver Chassis

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

LMT MWS Contract Overrun Green Anodized Upper Receiver Chassis

$599 Shipped and Insured

Up for sale is a limited run canteen green anodized contract overrun South American LMT MWS CQBMWS upper chassis. Very few of these were made available to the public and they all sold out within a matter of hours. The regular CQBMWS upper chassis is priced at $1049, so I'm not sure you'll find a better deal for this limited run. I have the complete South American rifle, so this is an extra. My price for the upper chassis is $599, which includes priority shipping and insurance. This price is firm considering the limited nature of this release and what it cost to ship these days. Ships from Colorado. No trades. Thanks.

ETA: I've been asked about the availability of lower receivers from a number of folks. If that's a concern, LMT sells complete, stripped and CA compliant MWS lowers. LMTDefense.com

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 04-29-19 at 20:15.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I've been asked about the availability of lower receivers from a number of folks. If that's a concern, LMT sells complete, stripped and CA compliant MWS lowers. LMTDefense.com
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma