Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriotic Picture Thread.

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Video not photo, but I think it fits.

https://youtu.be/ioLqEL3mY7s
    Last edited by LoboTBL; 07-03-19 at 16:05.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Here it is without the soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/4hSUBdSmj8s

Hope you like it OH58D.

I recall training for and doing demos similar to this when I was at Ft. Campbell (mid 80s) and at Ft Hood (early 90s).
    Last edited by LoboTBL; 07-03-19 at 16:13.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Wow! That you’re bird?

Feedback Score
    243 years ago today, men gathered together, and pledged their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to the cause of liberty. Many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence knew that they would never fully enjoy the fruits of that liberty. They understood they were doing this for future generations of Americans, people they would never know. They were doing it... for us.

Since that day, the most brave among us has stood between the evil in the world, and our freedoms, keeping that liberty safe for us to enjoy. We have even extended that courtesy to millions of others around the globe, keeping them safe as well.

Celebrate today. Celebrate the day the greatest nation ever to grace the face of God's green earth was created. Know that we could not have done it without his divine guidance, and help, and our own brave warriors.

May God bless these United States of America.

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It doesn’t get any better than this.
    https://youtu.be/zhJ22St2YZY

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    In honor of my contraband smuggling, tax evading, authority bucking, protesting, rioting, oppressive law enforcement shooting forefathers; I reject your statist definition of "patriotism".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    In honor of my contraband smuggling, tax evading, authority bucking, protesting, rioting, oppressive law enforcement shooting forefathers; I reject your statist definition of "patriotism".
    Really? Some asshole criminal turned muslim... killed by his brother muslims (there's a shocker) who hated his own country, his own name, ("slave name", idiot wouldn't last a week as a slave) and you call that patriotism? Just another leftist who thought the world was out to get him because he was too stupid to fit in to a decent society.

Their dogs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast