Thread: CZ P-10c with 147 grain Federal HST

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

CZ P-10c with 147 grain Federal HST

I was shooting 147 gr HST in my p 10c and was having problems with stuck rounds in the chamber.
    Those rounds work great in my glocks, S&W’s and walthers, etc...

I am almost positive I read where the cz’s and Gen 5 glocks sometimes won’t chamber the HST 147 gr. I searched the web but couldn’t find the article now. So maybe I was dreaming.

I think the problem is with the OAL of the bullet ogive and it’s hitting the lands in the barrel thus not chambering and causes bullet setback.

Has anyone else heard of this issue or read a statement about problems with this ammo and gun combo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    CZs have very tight chambers designed around the 124 gr NATO load if I recall correctly. My CZs all require shorter rounds than what chambers in my Sigs or older Glocks. The Gen 5 Glock is also shorter than my old Glocks, but not quite as short as my CZs. I’m loading my 125 gr Blues to 1.10” to chamber all my pistols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I searched the CZ forum and only found one thread and that was about 147grain reloads. I've run nothing but 147 grain Winchester Ranger bonded, Winchester FMJE, and Speer G2 through my two P10Cs without issue. Have never tried HST though. David

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Check this out,it helps explain how CZs chamber is designed. Yes they are a bit tighter than most. Hope this helps !
    https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=103620.0