Thread: Glock 47 for DHS/CBP

Feedback Score

Glock 47 for DHS/CBP

Just read an article about a G45 frame with a 17 length barrel and a weird 34-style 17 length slide. Very odd. I didn’t see a thread in progress on this.

Tell you what, I want that 26 with front serrations!
    https://www.militarytimes.com/off-du...-anything-g47/
    F88732F2-66E6-4B1A-A879-D12FC4F52842.jpg

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    That G26 looks to have a flat magwell opening. Is that unique to that model?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    I didn’t see a thread in progress on this.
    But did you look?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    That G26 looks to have a flat magwell opening. Is that unique to that model?
    Front serration, a flared magwell and an 11 round magazine for the 26, which I believe has been designated the Glock 26 Mod 1 for this contract.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    Front serration, a flared magwell and an 11 round magazine for the 26, which I believe has been designated the Glock 26 Mod 1 for this contract.
    Interesting. Thanks.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.