Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transporting steel targets

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A small 5'x8' enclosed trailer. Keeps me from having to take up storage space in the shed. Of course the trailer takes up a small spot in the drive, but...
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Feedback Score

Low profile mounting system saves space

The most obvious thing would be to use a target system that doesn't take up a lot of room. Bulky stands to hang the targets are the main culprit.

Hang Fast Targets uses the T Post as a mounting platform in which several steel targets can be hung on the same post..

Multiple steel targets hung on a single T post 2.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I notice the only things you post are testimonials/ads for the hang fast target system.

If you are an owner or employee shouldn't you have that as a disclaimer in your signature line so people are aware you are talking about your own products?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    I used to just keep them in the back of my SUV. Stands on one side and plates on the other. I had a toolbox, eyes, ears, backup eyes/ears, cleaning kit, spare nuts/bolts, spray paint, spare magazines, and spare ammunition.

Sometimes, I’d unload it into the garage. It took literally 20 minutes to pack it all up, drive there, set up and then haul it back home.

One day, the wife complained about all of my targets in the garage taking up space. I have a little under 8 acres, so I set them up in my backyard. If I have to go to my club, which I do with rifles, unsuppressed firearms, Magnums, then I go there. If I’m shooting suppressed, I shoot at home. 90% of my live fire shooting is in the backyard. I also practice dry fire shooting, now.

I load my supplies in my UTV and just leave them there.

My private driveway is a 1/3 mile long so I can shoot pretty far from my personal road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Since I only have 1 stand (a H-frame, with a 4' long piece of angle bar to put the mount onto), I just leave it in the back of my pick up bed. I have a few different silhouette targets, one stays with it. Though I have a few pop up pistol targets, I just add them if I feel like it, since my range doesn't have a good place to put them, and I had shooting down into, basically, the dirt. I feel it breeds bad habits, mainly, I'm never going to be attacked by a dirt clod. Why not get the gun parallel to the deck?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12