Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bcm 11.5”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Bcm 11.5”

Gotta get the post count up. Heres my bcm 11.5 elw fluted. This thing is ridiculously light, surprisingly soft shooting too. Also very accurate. The goal was as light as possible without weird bcg’s and buffers. Its got a bcm bcg, and stt2 buffer. T1 in a larue mount, spikes nib trigger, jp red/yellow springs. Ran it in multigun the other weekend. Absolutely love this thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04rwon View Post
    Gotta get the post count up.
    No you don’t.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Gotta get the post count up. Heres my bcm 11.5 elw fluted. This thing is ridiculously light, surprisingly soft shooting too. Also very accurate. The goal was as light as possible without weird bcg’s and buffers. Its got a bcm bcg, and stt2 buffer. T1 in a larue mount, spikes nib trigger, jp red/yellow springs. Ran it in multigun the other weekend. Absolutely love this thing.
    Looks like a nice quality pistol but I’m not sure why you are worried about post count

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wanted to post in the EE. Have an acog and mount for sale lol

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I was just saying that because you were already over 30 posts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's bad form to post on this site just to get your count up. It's even worse form (although honest) to come out and say you're posting just to get your count up.

What do you consider a "weird" buffer? Guessing from the stt2 moniker, you have a Spikes powdered tungsten buffer in your AR which is a nonstandard (and thus arguably "weird") buffer. H, H2 and A5H2 buffers, weird or not, are very effective, especially the A5H2.

One item you'll want to add to your SBA3 is the Split Fix

I've been using one for a few months and it makes the SBA3 even better. It keeps the wings from collapsing and folding in on themselves. The Split Fix prevents collapsing and folding which weakens the rubber wings over time. The Split Fix is well worth the money spent.
    http://wisemencompany.com/sba3-splitfix/

Overall, it looks like you've got a good setup.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    I too have the split fix on two of my guns. It truly improves the rigidity of the brace. I do wonder however, if by installing (therefore modifying) the ATF approved brace is it still legal? ATF says no modifications are allowed. Does this "mod" affect the original integrity or purpose of the brace? If not I would guess it would be considered OK.

What is the opinion of this board?

Thanks,

Rick

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricrock View Post
    I too have the split fix on two of my guns. It truly improves the rigidity of the brace. I do wonder however, if by installing (therefore modifying) the ATF approved brace is it still legal? ATF says no modifications are allowed. Does this "mod" affect the original integrity or purpose of the brace? If not I would guess it would be considered OK.

What is the opinion of this board?

Thanks,

Rick
    You are modifying = not OK

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    It's bad form to post on this site just to get your count up. It's even worse form (although honest) to come out and say you're posting just to get your count up.

What do you consider a "weird" buffer? Guessing from the stt2 moniker, you have a Spikes powdered tungsten buffer in your AR which is a nonstandard (and thus arguably "weird") buffer. H, H2 and A5H2 buffers, weird or not, are very effective, especially the A5H2.

One item you'll want to add to your SBA3 is the Split Fix

I've been using one for a few months and it makes the SBA3 even better. It keeps the wings from collapsing and folding in on themselves. The Split Fix prevents collapsing and folding which weakens the rubber wings over time. The Split Fix is well worth the money spent.
    http://wisemencompany.com/sba3-splitfix/

Overall, it looks like you've got a good setup.
    Its my normal setup for anything with a collapsible stock. I have 1 lower with an a5, havent noticed any difference with it.

I usually tend to read more around here, never post like I used to back in the day.

Shes been solid, i love it more and more every time I shoot it. Think i want to swap the t1 for a t2 because i do magnify. Also probably swap the mbus for spikes micros or maybe pros.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That's a sweet looking pistol. I've been wanting to do an 11.5.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast