Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bcm 11.5”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinesofhate View Post
    That's a sweet looking pistol. I've been wanting to do an 11.5.
    You wont regret it. I absolutely love this thing. I also notice a significantly smoother impulse with this vs my 10.5

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinesofhate View Post
    That's a sweet looking pistol. I've been wanting to do an 11.5.
    I took my new 11.3" pistol build to the range today and couldn't be happier with it.

Andy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    You are modifying = not OK
    The Split Fix does not modify the arm brace. The Split Fix still secures the arm brace to your arm same as the factory strap.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Nice. Got my own BCM 11.5 pistol, but not the ELW one. I am liking it fine but not crazy about the brace, I might try your fix. The muzzle brake-cum-flash hider doesn't seem to brake or hide, so I will likely replace it with an SEI Vortex. These are great firearms, I wish I could have gotten two but had to "settle" for one of those Geissele SDLE rifles!!
    Enjoy your BCM!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    The Split Fix does not modify the arm brace. The Split Fix still secures the arm brace to your arm same as the factory strap.
    MistWolf, I have spoken to an ATF agent about it. The reply back was any changes from the factory configuration is modification thus not OK.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    MistWolf, I have spoken to an ATF agent about it. The reply back was any changes from the factory configuration is modification thus not OK.
    So the OEM strap broke due to my beefy Popeye forearms and I replaced it with one a little more sturdy. But according to some local government agent this is illegal so I need to throw the whole wrist brace away and buy a new one? Hint: ask any government official if "fill in the blank" is illegal and the default answer is invariably " yes".
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    So the OEM strap broke due to my beefy Popeye forearms and I replaced it with one a little more sturdy. But according to some local government agent this is illegal so I need to throw the whole wrist brace away and buy a new one? Hint: ask any government official if "fill in the blank" is illegal and the default answer is invariably " yes".
    I dont care what you do with the info. I live in Northern VA and due to the shooting community here, I see ATF, CIA, DEA, NSA, CBP, and DHS agents all the time. One of my good friends is a gunsmith here and he works on all their guns. I have not found your "Hint" to be true at all. I am just giving you info from the root, do with it for what you paid for it!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 04rwon View Post
    Wanted to post in the EE. Have an acog and mount for sale lol
    1. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-thread/page48
    2. Not the intent of how it works here

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 04rwon View Post
    Wanted to post in the EE. Have an acog and mount for sale lol
    1. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-thread/page48
    2. Not the intent of how it works here

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I dont care what you do with the info. I live in Northern VA and due to the shooting community here, I see ATF, CIA, DEA, NSA, CBP, and DHS agents all the time. One of my good friends is a gunsmith here and he works on all their guns. I have not found your "Hint" to be true at all. I am just giving you info from the root, do with it for what you paid for it!
    Nobody cares if you shoot with alphabet agencies, or sniff their badges as they walk by you at the range. SB Tactical has taken every precaution and step they can to keep their braces ATF compliant, and they sell replacement straps in many different colors and camo patterns. You cannot legally remove the strap permanently, but replacing the strap is legal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast