Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preferred pronouns or prison

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Preferred pronouns or prison

This video from Prager University came up on my feed and I thought I would share. Increasingly we live in a world where the Left's idea of "free speech" is solely speech that lines up with their agenda. Any dissenting view is labeled as hate speech and persecuted.

A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I'll address you by your chromosomes. I wanna see THEM LIE under oath.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    I'll address you by your chromosomes. I wanna see THEM LIE under oath.
    Well put, I'll have to remember that.

No matter what you cut off, sew on, or how many hormones you inject you will always be XX or XY. And I don't give a shit what you want to be called; as long as it's done politely (i.e. sir or mam, Mr. or Miss) you will be referred to by that XX/XY thing.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Step back from all the trans stuff for a minute and ask: where else in life could you be criminally charged for addressing someone in a way they don't like? At least in the US, there are several words that are basically unspeakable in public (not counting rap videos), but you could use them nonstop without being subject to arrest. You can insult a person 10 ways from Sunday and not be subject to any police involvement. So obviously something is "special" about this topic. And it's not the actual topic, it's the political tactics of the people exploiting a tiny and marginal group for their own ends. And who will prove to be just as gay-friendly and race-blind as Che Guevera if they succeed.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Its Ma'am!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hithertofore everyone gets called “shit for brains”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Its Ma'am!
    Yeah, that too.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hithertofore everyone gets called “shit for brains”
    Ha! I was just scrolling down to say that ‘shithead’ is unisexual...

Frankly, I like the term ‘****tard’- bringing the most powerful and useful word in the ENGLISH Language ‘fvck’ And the best term for slow people ‘retarded’. Never have 8 letters been so efficiently been used to disparage someone, but it does leave the thermonuclear ‘c*nttard’ for when nothing but the worst will do.

I am dedicated to bringing back the word ‘retarded’, and crocs with socks for grown men. Draw your own conclusions.

I was in London last week and I saw a bathroom labeled;
    family
    Handicapped
    Unisexual
    LEFTHANDED

How did they rule the world, well the answer is that London is filled with the people that they used to rule and Americans who they lost to.

In Ireland they had the bisexual bathrooms. Everyone lines up and you get the next stall open. I can think of no better way to get across to women that men and women are different than having to share public bathrooms. Well, the lunch fish and chips weren't sitting well and I had to use the bisexual bathrooms at the Cliffs of Mohr. Nasty business. When I'm done, I open the stall door and see the look of horror on the woman's face as she looks at my fat ass and realizes that she is going to take possession of my stall. She turned to what I assume was her husband in a last ditch effort to get an alternate stall and he looks at her wide eyed and shakes his head- he isn't going to fall on that 'grenade' for her.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 06-29-19 at 13:04.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

In Ireland they had the bisexual bathrooms. Everyone lines up and you get the next stall open. I can think of no better way to get across to women that men and women are different than having to share public bathrooms. Well, the lunch fish and chips weren't sitting well and I had to use the bisexual bathrooms at the Cliffs of Mohr. Nasty business. When I'm done, I open the stall door and see the look of horror on the woman's face as she looks at my fat ass and realizes that she is going to take possession of my stall. She turned to what I assume was her husband in a last ditch effort to get an alternate stall and he looks at her wide eyed and shakes his head- he isn't going to fall on that 'grenade' for her.
    That doesn't bother me. One walks in realizing what the potential consequences are. And when it comes to bowl movements I don't think men and women are that much different. It's the food and gut not the fat ass. Hell, most of my family avoids being in the same zip code as my sister after certain foods that she eats and she's far from fat ass
    Last edited by Arik; 06-29-19 at 16:10.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    ... but you could use them nonstop without being subject to arrest. You can insult a person 10 ways from Sunday and not be subject to any police involvement.
    That's not true. There isn't a jurisdiction around that doesn't have some type of disorderly conduct or peace disturbance ordinances.

This is a whole other thing though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast