Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vltor RE-A5 --- availability zero - Now available

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Vltor RE-A5 --- availability zero - Now available

I ordered one of these from Optics Planet back in Jan. They have no idea when they will arrive. Looked on Vltor site and they don;t have any. Is this something that has been phased out for replacement? I wouldn't think so.

Anyone have any inside info? If they are not going to be available does anyone offer an alternative that I can still use the A5 spring and buffers in?
    Last edited by tb-av; 06-06-19 at 08:42.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    BCM also sells an A5 “intermediate” extension. Rainier carries it also. You can check Midway for buffers if BCM doesn’t have the right buffer in stock. SOLGW sells them also, I think. There’s one in the EE.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The problem is I bought the springs and buffers so all I need is the receiver. So are the BCM and Ranier directly interchangeable?

Feedback Score
    I back ordered an Vltor A5 extension from Brownells back in August of last year. They just emailed a few days ago that they came back in stock and asked me if I still wanted it (I do).

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    BCM Intermediate is interchangeable with A5. I only mentioned Rainier as a place to buy the BCM RE. They don’t make their own, AFIK.

Edit: I buy all my A5 tubes on the EE here.
    Last edited by 1168; 05-08-19 at 09:12. Reason: Add

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    @sniperfrog ... that's a good sign. Mine is on order from OpticsPlanet
    ---

Ok, I see so the BCM is the interchangeable version. I think I see that one in the EE you mentioned but it's gone now. I think I'm just going to get the BCM version. They have them in stock for the same price as the 'discount' from OP. Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Vltor made a Facebook post that a new batch of tubes just went out.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Both of my A5 guns have the BCM tubes and I just got a third based off of the responses from my thread the other week. The BCM tube has more positions for stock adjustment and Grant carries them. I believe you can also use AR10 tubes.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Primary arms usually has the bcm kit in stock, and it comes with the QD end plate
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have one of these, not sure where they are in stock at this time:

https://www.magpul.com/products/magp...sion-sr25-m110
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast