Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Vltor RE-A5 --- availability zero - Now available

Feedback Score
    Available now at Brownells. > https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...APON%2bSYSTEMS

And there gone... Boy that was quick.
    Last edited by 556Cliff; 05-24-19 at 15:24.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I got the tube, have a Green Sprinco incoming. Just need to find the A5H2 buffer now.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BVickery View Post
    I got the tube, have a Green Sprinco incoming. Just need to find the A5H2 buffer now.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/24...-ar-15-carbine

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I ordered one of these from Optics Planet back in Jan.
    There is your problem. I don’t order from that miserable place.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thank you! Actually, upon research on Forum, found out A5H3 would be ideal for my rifle, and Midway has them on sale for $40 right now

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah, people always flip out when they can't get instant satisfaction - these VLTOR A5 products (like many things in the industry) seem to ebb & flow with production runs and other factors.

But the Amazon generation thinks everything is 2-day free shipping, no exceptions.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Yeah, people always flip out when they can't get instant satisfaction - these VLTOR A5 products (like many things in the industry) seem to ebb & flow with production runs and other factors.

But the Amazon generation thinks everything is 2-day free shipping, no exceptions.
    It is getting worse. I have 100 students, and some expect me to know every detail about their grade. What they got, what they are missing etc.

Feedback Score
    There’s a BCM set up for sale in the used parts forum.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post

Yeah. Companies that can’t keep up with the times are going to fall by the wayside.

If you take more than 3 business days just to ship I cancel my order. If you “release” a product and don’t ship it to distributors for 6 months I swear it off.

You act like same day shipping is a bad thing. These companies that don’t even list stock status on their site (Ahem - Larue) are losers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Yeah. Companies that can’t keep up with the times are going to fall by the wayside.

If you take more than 3 business days just to ship I cancel my order. If you “release” a product and don’t ship it to distributors for 6 months I swear it off.

You act like same day shipping is a bad thing. These companies that don’t even list stock status on their site (Ahem - Larue) are losers.
    I think Euro has a point here. I understand production runs etc, but it seems as if VLTOR is leaving a lot of profit on the table by not ever having inventory. The market is slow and they still cannot catch up.

I realize they might have govt contracts etc, but adding an extra machine or two to run high demand parts would be a good idea IMO

Maybe they are intentionally keeping inventory where it is so people buy into the whole exclusivity thing. If they are always out of stock people will think it must be good stuff. It is, I dont think they have anything to prove, just wish i could find their stuff easier

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast