Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is There a Budget Pistol You'd Trust Your Life To?

Feedback Score
    If the budget is $300 & you have a near by Rural king (your location say "the ranch"), then have her wait for a sale.

Every day price on a Shield or Walther CCP M2 (I carry a Shield, I got my daughter a CCP. Both are very reliable) is $299. I have seen the Shield on sale for $269.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Used SW J Frames usually go for at or around $300. Police trade in auto's are usually at or around $300. I see no need to buy known crap when I can get quality used guns for low prices.

Feedback Score
    Dang you, glocktogo!

Impact Guns has these for $279.99 (plus freight of course). With freight and dealer transfer it's still not too much over $300. I weakened and ordered one for ME just now.

(Well, sheez, I gotta test one out to make sure my friend is gonna like it, right? Maybe let her shoot it to see if it's what she wants, right? It's the Christian thing to do, right? )
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 05-08-19 at 15:42.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think a Taurus 85 is perfect for this thread.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have seen barely worn trade in G22s and G23s regularly for under $300. I have thought of buying a few just to keep in my vehicles but always end up spending the money on ammo instead.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Right now, it's got to be a Walther PPS M2 online for $300 delivered. To me...about perfect. It's 1st class for that price.
    But maybe it's just me..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Actually a Makarov. I have it for fun but really it just works.

Feedback Score
    Walther PPX or Creed. Sub-$300 and, based on my sample of one, the PPX is accurate and reliable out of the box.

Feedback Score
    My thoughts:
    Budget pistol means no monthly ammo busget (or you could save up).
    That means you dont care or have the means to get good or practice live fire.

If true- it doesnt matter. Almost any pistol will last a few hundred rounds.

Imo the best bang for the buck is going to be a glock or m&p- any mainstream gun will work. It doesnt matter what gun you have if you practice. Factor in holster and mags. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    My thoughts:
    Budget pistol means no monthly ammo busget (or you could save up).
    That means you dont care or have the means to get good or practice live fire.

If true- it doesnt matter. Almost any pistol will last a few hundred rounds.

Imo the best bang for the buck is going to be a glock or m&p- any mainstream gun will work. It doesnt matter what gun you have if you practice. Factor in holster and mags. Good luck.
    Exactly! If you literally cannot save another $40 then it doesn't matter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast