Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Which Ambi Charging Handle?

Feedback Score
    Thanks for posting the side-by-side comparison. Any rear BUIS interference with the taller gas lip?

Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Airborne is better than the BCM gunfighter in every way. Better texturing, the curvature is more ergonomic, the latches are smoother to actuate (ESPECIALLY the right side latch), and the gas buster lip is larger. I think the Airborne is $10 or so more but if you’re the type of person to spend that kind of money on a charging handle it’s a negligible difference IMO.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ruVmiEm

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I prefer the BCM over the Airborne. My finger doesn't feel as secure on the Airborne, the angle makes your finger roll away.
    Raptor is still the best when shooting as an actual lefty.

Feedback Score
    I love my Airborne. Granted I didn't need it but had some spare cash laying around when G put them on sale.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Thanks for posting the side-by-side comparison. Any rear BUIS interference with the taller gas lip?
    None. I use MBUS Gen 2 (the big clunky polymer ones) and there's no interference. My dad's kino has the ACH pictured and there's no interference with the MBUS Pro rear. The lip interfaces nicely with the upper receiver.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    If using Magpul's Pro LR rear, yes, there is interference.

My thread on the issue with pics

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I find it hard to believe a person who has been here this long, wouldn't know how to use the search feature and the multiple discussions which have taken place about the various ambi-handles.
    Ouch IG. Very ouch.

I did search, including using Google with "site:m4carbine.net (search topic)" and was unable to find anything recent. Opinions change with times and I was looking to get current information.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    I have one of the older BCM Mod 4's and a 2 of the new BCM Mod 4's. It took me awhile to warm up to the new version, but now I really like it because of its low profile. None of my BCM CH are ambi. I recently got a Geissele Airborne and absolutely love it! I don't think either is a bad option, it all comes down to your personal preferences. It helped getting the Airborne CH for 30% off too!
    Last edited by Ohio_Shooter; 05-18-19 at 14:55.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have the Geissele super on my current build and love it. I have not had any experience with the ACH yet but it will go on my new build. I also like the raptor, but geissele won over for me.

Feedback Score
    I am all for the Geissele airborne, no issues and love it.
    Ducti Amore Patriae

Feedback Score
    I have had both the BCM and Geissele but I prefer the Raptor.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast