Thread: Optics with BDC and wind holds

Feedback Score

Optics with BDC and wind holds

I’ve been a fan of BDC reticles since using my ACOG in combat. The ACSS reticles have really gotten me interested in the addition of wind holds. It really sucked trying to Kentucky windage the ACOG at 600 yards even with just 10mph full value winds.

So, that gets me to my question. What optics are out there with reticles that include BDC and wind holds?

1. Various Primary Arms ACSS optics
    2. Trijicon ACOG (with ACSS reticle)
    3. Leupold Mk6 (with CMR reticles)

4. Nightforce ATACR 1-8 (sort of with its uncluttered mil dots)
    Last edited by PappyM3; 05-08-19 at 14:09.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    We have guys at work running SB scopes with the Horus reticle. Pretty busy looking to begin with but after shooting a three day course dedicated to the scope everyone says it is a pretty sweet set up. David

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PappyM3 View Post
    The ACSS reticles have really gotten me interested in the addition of wind holds.
    I've been shooting with the ACSS reticle for a while now (currently in the PA Platinum 1-8), and shoot out to 800 yards fairly regularly, and the wind holds are really nice. They give you a good hold point for 5mph wind, but it's pretty easy to adjust for 2.5mph or 10mph wind.

I've shot with the Horus a bit and it's a little too busy for my liking. Not sure what other options are out there.