G&R Tactical

Thread: Gen II Noveske 5.56 Upper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gen II Noveske 5.56 Upper

The lower that used to host this upper has gone to a different purpose, and now this babe just takes up space in the safe. I wish I could keep it, but it turns out that tuition is expensive once that Post 9/11 GI Bill runs out.

Noveske factory assembled 5.56 CHF 1/7 twist, 14.7" bbl with pinned and welded AAC 51T flash hider and mount.

Switchblock adjustable gas block, mid length gas tube.

Noveske marked charging handle and BUIS. BCG included.

This upper probably has somewhere between 500 and 700 rounds down the pipe, probably about 70 percent suppressed. I should probably count, but I can't be bothered to put much effort into tracking that sort of thing on an item that will last for 10s of thousands of rounds anyway. Functionally perfect, with some brass marks, but no damage or abuse of any kind.

I'll clean it up one more time, and ship it in the box it came when I was surprised to see it at the LGS. More pics available by request.

IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg

$1000 shipped. PM me on this forum please.

Paypal gift or USPS MO. No personal checks please. Not really looking for trades on this item, but if you happen to have something unique and valuable where you wish to offer me trade value greatly in my favor, I could consider it. I'm also going to be posting some other items for sale including a rifle, a handgun, and a couple optics; hopefully those ads will be up soon. I'd be willing to consider a small discount for a package deal.
    Last edited by nick84; 06-02-19 at 11:41. Reason: Edited for clarity

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump for price drop. $1000. Going up for sale elsewhere this week.