Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fair asking price for Aimpoint Pro ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RKB Armory View Post
    We pay $239 for a gently used Aimpoint Pro with the stock mount. For the people that don't have the time / desire / or privileges of the Equipment Exchange, it's a fast, dependable option.

If you can get more than $320 for yours, I think you've done well.
    Want aware of you guys. Your used PRO pricing is competitive (low 300s) and a safer option than the EE at times depending on who the seller is

Do you plan on expanding the used optics you carry? I am going to be picking up a Pro from you, just curious if inventory changes

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Want aware of you guys. Your used PRO pricing is competitive (low 300s) and a safer option than the EE at times depending on who the seller is

Do you plan on expanding the used optics you carry? I am going to be picking up a Pro from you, just curious if inventory changes
    everready73, Great! We're new, and want to make this process easy for everyone. Especially for people that aren't as informed as the members of this forum. We will buy and sell anything that is quality and is still popular. If someone has something to sell us, just use the contact form on our website and I'll add the product so you can sell it to us when, or if, you want. We offer 30 day guarantee, so if you don't like something about your purchase, we'll give you a refund.

Feedback Score
    I've bought two used, in the box, original mount, papers, etc. for $325 each, though it's been several years. Didn't buy at the same time and they were not very old, but used and in almost LNIB condition. I'm happy with the purchases and they are on my "serious use" carbines.

Feedback Score
    Anywhere from $300-325 is fair.

Feedback Score
    They usually go for around 325 second hand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12