Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2019 Legion 9/11 Memorial Run N Gun: Sept 7-8, Park City, KY

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brunop View Post
    Do we have any information about this event for 2020?

I'm trying to get some dates on a calendar at work. Being 'first' is easier than being 'best'....
    Sorry guys - but I just officially cancelled the Rockcastle Run N Gun for March 2020 due to the changes at Rockcastle Shooting Center. I kept putting it off because the details were pretty fluid for awhile and I was hopeful something would work out. It's not over yet, but it's firm enough for me to cancel March.

It's too early to say what will happen to the Legion match yet. I'm working on a "Plan B", but it's admittedly a long shot and I'll be amazed if it comes together at all, much less in time to make September 2020 work. But if it does, Legion will enter a whole new level of "epic". Cross your fingers -
    Last edited by Matt in TN; 01-02-20 at 09:52.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Sad to say Rockcastle is no more. Had a great time competing and participating in the run and guns that Matt and the Special Forces guys put on over the last few years. Definately lit a fire in me for these types of events. Hope they are well in their careers and make it through safely. If you guys find a new place to do benefit matches I will most definately be there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567