Thread: Thinking of a sopmod block II inspired build.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thinking of a sopmod block II inspired build.

So I have my 6.8 spc II that is a block 2 in black build. I am thinking of doing a 5.56 build that is also inspired by the block II as I really love the feel, So my questions refers to the bcm, magpul and b5 colors. I will use a bcm mod 3 grip in fde as I love this grip. Using a b5 enhanced as I love this stock and will have to use magpul mags. So Ik the fde b5 and bcm are fairly close, but how off is the new m3 in tan compare as this is the only brown color they actually offer now.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chef8489 View Post
    So I have my 6.8 spc II that is a block 2 in black build. I am thinking of doing a 5.56 build that is also inspired by the block II as I really love the feel, So my questions refers to the bcm, magpul and b5 colors. I will use a bcm mod 3 grip in fde as I love this grip. Using a b5 enhanced as I love this stock and will have to use magpul mags. So Ik the fde b5 and bcm are fairly close, but how off is the new m3 in tan compare as this is the only brown color they actually offer now.
    Um..... Who cares?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    MCT is darker than FDE.

But, yeah, who cares?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ok thanks. Ik they did have fe prior to gen 3 but now black and mct is about it.
    My 6.8 spc sopmod inspired build.
    Last edited by chef8489; 05-18-19 at 23:19.