Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint m5s

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I think the M5 glass looks clearer than the T2.

Also, the knob up and out of the way seems to give more peripheral vision vs the rheostat on the T2.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    I'm wondering who will be making mounts for the m5s. geissele said they would be

scalarworks will not be

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...12#post2743312

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just ordered one for my beside the bed AR pistol just in case there are any people who decide to protest inside my house.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Tough time to buy M5s now when M5b is just in the horizon...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Tough time to buy M5s now when M5b is just in the horizon...
    I have yet to see a published date for when these will be made available. Its been very difficult to find any comp m5 or m5s' right now anyways. If you don't need the ability to set 2 zeros on a red dot I don't see why many people would need the M5B.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I have yet to see a published date for when these will be made available. Its been very difficult to find any comp m5 or m5s' right now anyways. If you don't need the ability to set 2 zeros on a red dot I don't see why many people would need the M5B.
    Because like anything else release date was pushed back due to covid.

Aimpoint is extremely busy fulfilling multiple military contracts for multiple countries.

Ballistic compensation is a new feature that was not available to any Aimpoint sights until now.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    The M5b is a neat item but isn’t what I am looking for here. This is more of a Kiss/cqb burglar/repel boarders setup.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    The M5b is a neat item but isn’t what I am looking for here. This is more of a Kiss/cqb burglar/repel boarders setup.
    Yep, a BDC dial is just like any other BDC reticle. It rarely fits my ammo/barrel length combination nor do I care to try 50 different turret caps to find the one that works.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 07-08-20 at 14:16.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Yep, a BDC dial is just like any other BDC reticle. It rarely fits my ammo/barrel length combination nor do I care to try 50 different turret caps to find the one that works.
    Zero your elevation at longer range, like 300, and you’ll find that most BDCs work fine to 4-500 or so.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast