So maybe this is a unicorn chase, but I figured why not give it a shot.

I'm an Army Reservist, and I'm seeking some sort of decent, cheap soft shell jacket in MultiCam for use in winter, light rain, etc. I have the issued fleece, but was hoping for something a bit more professional looking, less bulky, more functional, etc.

Straight up, I'm a Pogue, and m-day (one weekend a month / 2 weeks a year) soldier. I've looked into good US-made candidates like OR Obsidian, Beyond Clothing A5 and Wild Things SO Softshell, but I just cannot justify $400 or more on a single piece of gear; that's nearly an entire month's of army pay for me. Having said that, I'm continuously scanning Ebay...

I do have an issued ECWCS level V soft shell, but it's in ACU (and I know it's authorized with TA50, but mixing MultiCam and ACU camos looks dumb), plus I'd like something that's not just pure soft shell, something that has a bit of insulation on the inside would be great.

I was interested in the Condor Summit jacket, but it appears the MultiCam versions of that have dried up? I know Condor still does some genuine MultiCam stuff, since I bought some pouches just a month ago, but where have their MultiCam soft shells gone?

I also looked at the Helikon Gunfighter, but their "MultiCam" is in fact a knock off pattern (which I'm fine with) that apperently has the name "Camogrom" printed on the surface all over the jacket, which makes it a no go.

I'm willing to go asian knock off, my goal is to get to $150 or below; I'm also willing to get something without nametape loop on it (I'm happy to add my own; another reason not to spend $400 on a jacket I'll be gluing stuff on to).

Anybody got any good leads on something like this? Or am I relegated to haunting ebay until I find a A5 for less than $200?

Mick.