• Curved

47 57.32%
  • Flat

35 42.68%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which kind of trigger do you prefer? Flat vs Curved

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I have both Geissele SSA (Large pin) and SD-C.

My opinion is, they both do the same thing. I don’t believe I’m better or faster with either one. I do notice I have more of a propensity to short stroke the flat trigger vs. the curved, when I’m working on speed. I “think” it is due to the fact the trigger sits further forward as opposed to the curved.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like my triggers flat like chinese gymnasts

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    My first non-stock trigger was a Geissele SSA. The next was the SD-C and I haven't looked back from there. There isn't a difference between the two as far as specs but the feel of the SD-C is just different and I like it much more than the SSA. I like the feel of a flat face so much so that I even have flat faced triggers on my G19 and P320. I haven't tried out the MBT yet but for the price compared to the SD-C I'm definitely going to have to.
    Last edited by Watrdawg; 05-24-19 at 08:14.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I definitely prefer the curved trigger.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I prefer a flat trigger, I've ran the Geissele SD-E and SD-C in all my AR's since they've come out

Feedback Score
    On my personal guns, I want a flat trigger. I prefer the CMC 3.5 lbs single stage flatty. May break down and try a Geissele SD-C in the future.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    After installing either SSA-E or SSA triggers in all of my rifles (only 5 so far), I opted for my latest addition to have a Geissele Super Tricon trigger installed. This trigger has kind of a hybrid curved/straight blade, otherwise it is identical to an SSA. The feel, however, is different and takes a little getting used to. But so far I really like it and continue to use it with future rifles.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like 'em both and have no preference, as long as they're Geisseles. I have a mix of SS-A, and SD-C's. Both are predictable, dependable and bullet-proof. I like the flat bow for rapid, follow-up shots. It indexes your finger with the guard amazingly well. Both are a solid wall with a light switch break, and feel great. I like the extra bit of pull vs. an "E" for when the heart rate is up; I can get to stage 1 without a surprise bang, and I know the next bit of pull will print a hole in whatever the target happens to be.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have both with an SSA and SD-C however I am going to try the flat bow in a class this weekend to give it a more thorough assessment. As it stands right now either one is fine with me and I really have no preference.

Feedback Score
    Curved.

All I use are .mil spec and Larue MBT.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast