Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we eat our own?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That it is nothing more then sone hobby grade stuff on par with PSA or DPMS but with much better marketing.
    I don't want to derail this thread, but I would absolutely genuinely love to hear more about this. Maybe start a thread? If we can all keep it civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    Well I assure you my “hobby grade” BCM is good to go. I’ve fired tens of rounds through it with nary a hiccup.
    I have had good experiences as well, outside of the gen 3 pmag issue.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I don't want to derail this thread, but I would absolutely genuinely love to hear more about this. Maybe start a thread? If we can all keep it civil.

I have had good experiences as well, outside of the gen 3 pmag issue.
    Simple solution: use 3 pro mags instead.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    Simple solution: use 3 pro mags instead.
    Might as well...... one works as well as the other.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    That was pretty good, man. My brain filled in THOUSANDS after 'tens' without it actually being there.
    So did mine. I didn't even catch it until I read your response.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Jeez man, you are on fire!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah its like women with shoes and purses and all are still made in sweat shops

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    My fuse is now lit.

You can shit on BCM. You can shit on the Marine Corps. You can shit on my chest if that’s what you’re into.

But the AR-platform Magpul PMAG is without a doubt the most overengineered AR15 magazine ever made.

Period.

Prove me wrong.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    My fuse is now lit.

You can shit on BCM. You can shit on the Marine Corps. You can shit on my chest if that’s what you’re into.

But the AR-platform Magpul PMAG is without a doubt the most overengineered AR15 magazine ever made.

Period.

Prove me wrong.
    Well whatever you do behind closed doors is your business....... and sounds gross.

As for the MagPul PMag...... I agree with you 100%. My point is that if the best mag ever designed doesn't work with your lower then your lower is NOT good. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out....... but it may actually take one to figure out what the design or manufacturing error is.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Well whatever you do behind closed doors is your business....... and sounds gross.

As for the MagPul PMag...... I agree with you 100%. My point is that if the best mag ever designed doesn't work with your lower then your lower is NOT good. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out....... but it may actually take one to figure out what the design or manufacturing error is.
    I guess my BCM lowers are out of BCM spec because every BCM Lower ive ever owned or even used has worked with PMAGs.

Their QC really is terrible if they can’t even match their own specs! Hobby grade!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You either need HK lowers or Anderson lowers.

I am convinced everything inbetween is compromised and a lie.

Dead serious.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast