Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we eat our own?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    A Freudian slip it was not. I was working on my AR15 specific stand up routine.
    Let’s not bring 7n6 into this if at all possible.

AKs are the Chernobyl of the firearms world

See what I did there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    “ I’ve got over 300 rnds through my (garbage rifle), and its flawless” -TOS, TFB comments section, gun stores

Everytime I see or hear something like that, I get mad and strangle a mythical creature. Ever wonder why you’ve never seen a unicorn? Or why the Easter bunny hasn’t been coming around? Because people don’t actually shoot their rifles before proclaiming them to be “flawless”. And of course, they don’t get them dinged up and beat on, either. Flawless.
    So now I know why the Easter Bunny stopped showing up. You choked that bitch out after looking at a flawless AR on TOS. My AR’s aren’t flawless pretty much from the point I start building. But mostly my guns aren’t safely resting on a bench at a gun range. I’m out in a dirty n’ dusty cow pasture and from sweating all over them in the summer to rain and drizzle in the winter they are never pristine I don’t think. Then there’s the hitting the ground, hitting each other and falling over in a big pile o’ guns in the back of my truck, to just getting worn out from me using them like they should be used, it doesn’t take long to start getting dings n chips and worn paint. Sometimes it even gets shit on it. I think literally. To me what’s worse than a flawless rifle are the dudes that paint their rifles to look worn. Get out and shoot that bitch you perpetrator of the fraud!!! I don’t usually say it that nice though. That makes me want to choke out a Pokimon character or maybe a dwarf.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    All ARs are hobby grade.

If you're serious about making through the mudpocalypse and following Waterworld in which you will have to be a combat diver able to fire your weapon under water in order to survive, you need an AK.
    Ok 7n6.

Nobody cares about AK’s.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    A Freudian slip it was not. I was working on my AR15 specific stand up routine.
    I thought you were gonna say, “no Freudian slip, I have literally shot 20 rounds through my BCM .” But it was still funny.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Simmer down proletariat

Da, better to be a common man than a delets like your fancy gaf manufacturers making their blat money.

Не будь жо́пой!

Sent from my AR-15 using magic Unicorn sprinkles

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Ok RetroRevolver77

Nobody cares about AK’s.

Sent from a cave in Waziristan using Iridium
    FIFY.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    FIFY.
    Thanks brother. But who’s Retrorevolver 77? Did 7n6 get a new secret-not- secret identity??

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Thanks brother. But who’s Retrorevolver 77? Did 7n6 get a new secret-not- secret identity??

Username changed. Same user.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    All ARs are hobby grade.

If you're serious about making through the mudpocalypse and following Waterworld in which you will have to be a combat diver able to fire your weapon under water in order to survive, you need an AK.
    No you need a FAL

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nobody cares about AK’s.
    I can prove you are not a loyal American by that one statement.

It involves a Galil.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast