Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Schools add LGBTQ to sex ed: Inclusive or overstep?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    I wonder when the LGBTQBTTFCK community is going to have their great Sunni/Shia divide over weather being gay is a choice or biological programing. Hope they spend the next several centuries blowing up each others pride parades and BBQs

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Gentle sir.....are...are you implying that Bailey Jay is our one true tranny messiah and that we should sing disco poppy nasheeds exalting her feminine perfection while mortaring the infidels who followed the false teachings of Caitlyn Jenner and Chaz Bono and we should wear black ninja masks and chocolate chip DCUs?

Because if so then Yes, Yes I care about gay stuff now.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Gentle sir.....are...are you implying that Bailey Jay is our one true tranny messiah and that we should sing disco poppy nasheeds exalting her feminine perfection while mortaring the infidels who followed the false teachings of Caitlyn Jenner and Chaz Bono and we should wear black ninja masks and chocolate chip DCUs?

Because if so then Yes, Yes I care about gay stuff now.
    Trap that most would fall for
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Trap that most would fall for
    It's not a trap if I know what I'm getting into...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It's not a trap if I know what I'm getting into...
    Valid point.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Ironic that you are quoting that and yet you seem to be the one with a plank in the eye

I am guessing you are not a Christian because of those other replies and that quote and how you think it is ? you truly do not understand

well its a bit like hearing a lefty on the news say we need to ban those automatic bullet clips cause they can just spray out cartridges and kill people then put up his photo of a shotgun and call it a M16

if you think you are then you are mislead greatly and need to really study learn scripture and realize those other things you said above

https://www.biblegateway.com/resourc...t-Judge-Others
    snip of it

I am trying to do what is said in Galatians 6:
    Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently.

this is my gentle nudge to you
    Thanks I need all the nudges I can get.

Pretty much been trying my best since 1990, had it when I was a youth, mom thought I would be a pastor. Like so many boys, I fell away after I left home and didn't comeback until my 30's. Did a lot of damage to myself, my family and my reputation in those interim years.

I was describing how I feel we should relate to homosexuals. I don't recall anything thing that I said that could be construed as encouraging of recruiting folks to be homosexuals.

I feel you and Tom are taking sentences that standing alone can be interpreted as outside the contextual intent of my comments. Let me give you an example:

After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. 2 From that day Saul kept David with him and did not let him return home to his family. 3 And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. 4 Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.

Sounds bad, doesn't it. Sounds even worse if you read 1 Samuel 17 (David and Goliath) and realize that Saul was talking to David shortly after he killed the Philistine, Goliath:

As Saul watched David going out to meet the Philistine, he said to Abner, commander of the army, “Abner, whose son is that young man?”

Abner replied, “As surely as you live, Your Majesty, I don’t know.”

56 The king said, “Find out whose son this young man is.”

57 As soon as David returned from killing the Philistine, Abner took him and brought him before Saul, with David still holding the Philistine’s head.

58 “Whose son are you, young man?” Saul asked him.

David said, “I am the son of your servant Jesse of Bethlehem.”

Pretty clear from that reading that 'dude, they are gay, Jonathan had a man crush on David because he was running around with Goliath's head, kind of like when the football star nails the head cheerleader after winning the championship.'

But it becomes clearer when you read a little further:

1 Samuel 18:16 But all Israel and Judah loved David, because he led them in their campaigns.

According to biblical scholars the exact same word for 'love' is used in both places. So apparently they (Jonathan and Israel) adored David because of his devotion to God, shown by his acts.

Understanding context, it is a wonderful thing.

As for Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently.

I don't think 'you suck, and you're going to hell' is quite what Paul was going for when he wrote his letter of instruction to the churches of Galatia.

If you want to bring someone out of sin, the best way to do it is with your arm around them, rather than holding them at arm's length.

I go to a Church that recognizes that homosexuality is a sin. There are a couple of folks there who are gay. They are in Church hearing God's word, their children are in our Sunday school classes. My hope is that God is working in their life, because ultimately God judges, not me or you.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

Pretty much been trying my best since 1990, had it when I was a youth, mom thought I would be a pastor. Like so many boys, I fell away after I left home and didn't comeback until my 30's. Did a lot of damage to myself, my family and my reputation in those interim years.

I was describing how I feel we should relate to homosexuals. I don't recall anything thing that I said that could be construed as encouraging of recruiting folks to be homosexuals.

I feel you and Tom are taking sentences that standing alone can be interpreted as outside the contextual intent of my comments. Let me give you an example:

After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. 2 From that day Saul kept David with him and did not let him return home to his family. 3 And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. 4 Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.

Sounds bad, doesn't it. Sounds even worse if you read 1 Samuel 17 (David and Goliath) and realize that Saul was talking to David shortly after he killed the Philistine, Goliath:

As Saul watched David going out to meet the Philistine, he said to Abner, commander of the army, “Abner, whose son is that young man?”

Abner replied, “As surely as you live, Your Majesty, I don’t know.”

56 The king said, “Find out whose son this young man is.”

57 As soon as David returned from killing the Philistine, Abner took him and brought him before Saul, with David still holding the Philistine’s head.

58 “Whose son are you, young man?” Saul asked him.

David said, “I am the son of your servant Jesse of Bethlehem.”

Pretty clear from that reading that 'dude, they are gay, Jonathan had a man crush on David because he was running around with Goliath's head, kind of like when the football star nails the head cheerleader after winning the championship.'

But it becomes clearer when you read a little further:

1 Samuel 18:16 But all Israel and Judah loved David, because he led them in their campaigns.

According to biblical scholars the exact same word for 'love' is used in both places. So apparently they (Jonathan and Israel) adored David because of his devotion to God, shown by his acts.

Understanding context, it is a wonderful thing.

As for Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently.

I don't think 'you suck, and you're going to hell' is quite what Paul was going for when he wrote his letter of instruction to the churches of Galatia.

If you want to bring someone out of sin, the best way to do it is with your arm around them, rather than holding them at arm's length.

I go to a Church that recognizes that homosexuality is a sin. There are a couple of folks there who are gay. They are in Church hearing God's word, their children are in our Sunday school classes. My hope is that God is working in their life, because ultimately God judges, not me or you.
    Mic ****ing drop.

Also guys, as a person who considers himself an anti organized religion believer in Christ, don't judge someone because they sin differently than you.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    OK, enough, since others are intent on continuing to speak about me when I said I would leave Tom drama not withstanding, there is much to say.

Number one...homosexuality isn't like some physical defect, like a missing leg. It's a severe corruption of the soul. We all have a severe corruption of the soul. But, and this is a big but, God changes people..He regenerates them. The leftists, teachers and homosexuals that foist this garbage on little kids REJECT out of hand God's commands, why because they hate Him. Oh you might see religionists say how they love whatever god they serve, but it's not the God of the bible. Promoting and teaching the rightness of homosexuality and transgenderism isn't even remotely biblical. You will know them by their fruit.

Number two...No where in this thread did I judge anyone's eternal destiny.

Numer three...EVERYONE makes judgements about all kinds of things...small and large. Christian's are actually commanded to make right judgements based on God's revealed will. This whole Matt 7 appeal is a red herring at best, at worst it's a way to blunt the truth that the homosexual powers that be want to get their hands on everyone's kids and poison their minds at minimum.

Number four...everyone including me is called to faith and REPENTENCE. That means TURNING away from your sin, and stop justifying mine , yours, and their sordid life.

Number five...the passages about David and Jonathan, in context, show brotherly love, not some filthy erotic love (lust) that so called "Gay" Christian's try and foist on the world. Their efforts are pathetic and WILL fail.

Number six...if a man is feeling the pull of God and the weight of his sin, including homosexuality, i would come along side of him and give him as much of the truth as he can handle and be his friend. People did it for me when i was utterly lost in gross sin. I just wouldnt go on long hunting trips alone with him for a while.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 05-15-19 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Trannies are the literal SFOD-DELTA of women.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Whatever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

good to hear
    just to address the why I reasoned with what I did

when you said its between them and God or the well It is just as okay as any other deficiency or abnormality that people have.

reckon that is the issue of what you said I had a YIKES moment

so many today are not Christian claim to be especially in the charismatic movement that is so popular so maybe read it wrong then sadly God will say I never knew you to those ! what better way for the Devil to trick so many in believing they are saved when they think they are saved and are not because they think or use feelings etc.. especially being Ok with what some think is a modern problem when its all laid out in scripture

I try only use scripture on what when I have questions and not ever use my feelings or uman personal interpretations cause again it's all laid out for us in scripture but like most all of us its tough to not get personal or really take the time to break it all down

"I was describing how I feel we should relate to homosexuals." again go to scripture as much as I can leave my thinking feelings out of it

Genesis brings up the gay sin with the two angels that were sent the crowd wanted to get into Lots house to rape the angels pretty bad even back then

this gay Sin/lifestyle as many other sins/lifestlyes etc.. have been around since the beginning why it was brought up so early to I reckon so its nothing new and we can see how God dealt with it !
    Last edited by Honu; 05-15-19 at 20:09.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast