Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dbal a3 or full power dbal a2?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    Actually it was paid for in full the day after that post! So for those that may want to pile on no need.
    Dude not piling on, just reacting to the "so now I have a perst 4 for free". You are the one who said it was free and you were not paying for it. You are the mortgage banker here not me, if I said I got a house for free, you wouldn't assume I paid for it the next day. .

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Was this perst 4 in the $500 range , or am I mistaken.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangrullon87 View Post
    Perst 4 + IR Surefire. Its an insanely effective and compact unit. I only wish the perst 4 came in FDE.
    Which surefire are you running with the perst 4?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just ordered a Perst 4 from Ivan Tactical. They have about 10 in stock as of this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Perst 4 + Surefire IR flashlight is a lightweight and a beefy combo. Highly recommended for SBR's and 16 inch rifles. On a .308 or +16" rifles go for the Perst 3. Zenitco products have been good to me so far, can't complain. Just remember these are full power units, DO NOT flash yourself or others in the eyes. Be cognizant of your surrounds the beam can bounce off white walls and will bounce off reflective surfaces.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangrullon87 View Post
    I hate red lasers, just have issues picking them up. Especially when zeroing it during the day. The perst 4 is about 2-3x stronger than the CQBL both day and IR modes. This setup is on my SBR. Steiner refuses to release a green CQBL or I would have considered it.
    Dan I'm also looking @ a Perst 4 for my SBR & agreed on red vs. green. Can you post some pics. of your setup plus give us some additional feedback on the pros/cons of a Perst 4 vs. a MAWL C1 besides the huge cost differential.

ETA - M4C email sent also.
    Last edited by Agile53; 11-07-20 at 19:24.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Dan I'm also looking @ a Perst 4 for my SBR & agreed on red vs. green. Can you post some pics. of your setup plus give us some additional feedback on the pros/cons of a Perst 4 vs. a MAWL C1 besides the huge cost differential.

ETA - M4C email sent also.
    4 has no illuminator, you would be better off comparing the 2 or 3.

Check out this video. I have no affiliation with the author.

https://youtu.be/mlmp5K3A7nk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    4 has no illuminator, you would be better off comparing the 2 or 3.

Check out this video. I have no affiliation with the author.

https://youtu.be/mlmp5K3A7nk

Thx for the vid., saw it after my post & as ya pointed out the 4 is w/o an illuminator which I don't need, so my bad.

Ordering the 4P in a few hours & since it's less weight & uses two 123 batts., perhaps it has more run time or ???

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Thx for the vid., saw it after my post & as ya pointed out the 4 is w/o an illuminator which I don't need, so my bad.

Ordering the 4P in a few hours & since it's less weight & uses two 123 batts., perhaps it has more run time or ???
    The Perst 4+ has a pretty impressive vis laser and the IR is even more impressive. It's definitely a full power unit that somehow avoids regulations.

I run my 4+ on a subgun w/ a M600V, so that's enough illumination for me w/ the flood.

Nothing compares to the erognimics and compatilibty of the MAWL though. The vis laser is great and for a true Class 1 civilian unit, nothing beats the IR illumination.

And to echo what was stated before... if you shine these in your nods (or someone elses) or your eyes... it will damage them.
    Last edited by ZoneOne; 11-09-20 at 14:06.
    US Army Infantry 2008-2012
    LEO 2012 - Current

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345