Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Colt CM762

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Arms Unlimited sold pieced together LE901-16SE's at that price with parts that they purchased from Colt. After returning the jacked up one that I purchased from Arms Unlimited, I bought a Colt factory built one from MrGunDealer.com for $1522.49 delivered on 06/14/19.
    What was wrong with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I actually didn’t know that they pieced them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by ginge View Post
    What was wrong with it?
    This pretty much explains everything.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...t=#post2743625

To top it off, they didn't post the review that I left on their website which was simply matter of fact about what happened.

Feedback Score

To top it off, they didn't post the review that I left on their website which was simply matter of fact about what happened.
    If Colt assembled the lower, then it should still be covered for the mag release issue. Also, anything from Colt defense you can expect dings. They are notorious for having new rifles dinged up out of the box. Sorry you had to deal with that man. That sucks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh damn and very interesting. I could only get the non ambi model but was able to get the MARC upper. Aside from the buffer, buffer spring and Geissele trigger... it’s all stock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ginge View Post
    If Colt assembled the lower, then it should still be covered for the mag release issue.
    Based on the evidence, I'm pretty sure that Colt didn't assemble it. Regardless, I wanted to avoid the potential of a who's responsible pissing contest.

Also, anything from Colt defense you can expect dings. They are notorious for having new rifles dinged up out of the box.
    Having purchased a good number of Colt rifles NIB over the years, I know what you're talking about. Still, they was way beyond what's typical for Colt.

Arms Unlimited did make it right by providing the call tag and refunding my money, so all is well. I've had many other successful purchases from them (including SBR's), but they should have been more up front about the fact that they assembled the rifles.

Feedback Score
    I gotcha. That still sucks though.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425