Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Colt CM762

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't count on it getting on Colt's website because it's not known whether this is a special offering from Arms Unlimited or if it will be a new part of their lineup. Arms Unlimited seems to get the short-lived offerings that Colt doesn't sell elsewhere. I searched YouTube and found nothing about the M7. Even a regular internet search yields nothing more than speculation.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I wouldn't count on it getting on Colt's website because it's not known whether this is a special offering from Arms Unlimited or if it will be a new part of their lineup. Arms Unlimited seems to get the short-lived offerings that Colt doesn't sell elsewhere. I searched YouTube and found nothing about the M7. Even a regular internet search yields nothing more than speculation.
    Do you know if this is another AU parts "assembly" or a real Colt product?

Feedback Score
    I've already been down that route once with them. It better be the latter or it's going back.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I've already been down that route once with them. It better be the latter or it's going back.
    Sounds like you have one coming your way. Please share your thoughts when you get your hands on it.

Feedback Score
    I do and I will.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526