Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 135 of 135

Thread: Colt CM762

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginge View Post

    I got my Vudu finally. I gotta hit the range and see what she can do. I was considering an LED ACOG strongly until I got to play with them side by side today at Buds. They matched optics planets price today too. I bought a Warne xskel mount while I was there. Sheís almost complete.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really like that optic and that set up looks solid.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    Really like that optic and that set up looks solid.
    Thanks man. Im liking it so far. Been playing around with different positions on the rail trying to find the sweet spot for the eye relief. Ive got it to where its about perfect with the stock retracted and works well in the first notch of the RE. All Im doing now is waiting on the Geissele SSP strait bow to come in the mail.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginge View Post
    Thanks man. Im liking it so far. Been playing around with different positions on the rail trying to find the sweet spot for the eye relief. Ive got it to where its about perfect with the stock retracted and works well in the first notch of the RE. All Im doing now is waiting on the Geissele SSP strait bow to come in the mail.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Thatís my 556 set up and thatís where I found it comfortable for me. Still need to sight it in but overall itís very nice.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post


    Thatís my 556 set up and thatís where I found it comfortable for me. Still need to sight it in but overall itís very nice.
    Thatís awesome. Is that the SR1 reticle?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    842
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginge View Post
    Thatís awesome. Is that the SR1 reticle?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SR3, it has a 556 reticle with the BDC.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •