16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtscout View Post
    Question: what M-Lok panels do you use?
    BCM MLOK covers.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, will check this out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I mentioned earlier that there might be some compatibility issues with different pistol grips due to the change in the radius of the receiver tang. While I was changing the trigger I noted that the safety detent is a different from a normal ar15 and it is longer. Upon closer inspection I noticed that his is due to the entire pistol grip sitting lower relative the safety and trigger than a normal ar15. I seems like Colt tried to use an A2 grip and mimic some of the ergonomics of enhanced pistol grips on the market. While it works to a very limited extent I find that it is a strange design choice instead of just maintaining compatibility with all the grips on the market to allow for members of the pistol grip of the month club to switch their grips out at will.

Feedback Score
    I believe if they have a beaver tail they will not line up properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought a 6.5 and wish Id also bought a 308, good guns.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Arms unlimited has the complete bolt carriers in stock.

Feedback Score
    Prices are climbing for the 901's ... not sure at what price I would sell, but I may.
    Question for me is what would I replace it with? ... fond of the 308 cartridge.
    The 901 does everything I need, a 18 inch barrel would be nice but this sixteen inch does work.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I saw prices jump a bit after I bought but nothing that I felt I would sell for as it wouldn’t be enough to replace it for a better rifle in my eyes. Granted my experience with my own is still limited. I did see some optimistic listings but they seem to have not ended in sales. I haven’t been checking daily but it seems that a lot of the craziness surrounding Colt has leveled off atleast regarding the 901. Colt has stated they they will continue to sell parts, the retro line is not going away, AU is still getting restocks and AU have stated that to their knowledge it should be business as usual in a few months. Hopefully this bullshit sorts itself out just in time for 6920s to return at election season pricing...

Feedback Score
    I wont sell mine. These were fairly hard to find before the shit went down. They’re like unicorns now. Back in June there were a few places I seen that had them available, and in July, they were gone. I kinda feel these are a bit underrated when compared to others in the same price range. After falling in love with my buddy’s lmt defender, I came into my cm. I don’t think Ill be getting rid of mine any time in the future.
    I just ordered a chunk of parts from brownells last night.

Feedback Score
    I would love for them to sell the new mlok uppers.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast