Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sling for CZ Scorpion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Sling for CZ Scorpion

I've a 9mm Scorpion (with Federal paperwork) and a factory side folding stock. It runs great, and a recent HB trigger kit has helped.
    Now I'd like a way to sling it. A single point makes the most sense; can anyone with a Scorpion help me out?
    Thanks,
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Hey Ace', thank you. The first one sounds like waaaay too much monkey motion (and chance of screw-up), but the second one, for the quick detach mounts, sounds more reasonable.
    What did you do with a keyring?
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    Hey Ace', thank you. The first one sounds like waaaay too much monkey motion (and chance of screw-up), but the second one, for the quick detach mounts, sounds more reasonable.
    What did you do with a keyring?
    Moon
    Not my pic but the same thing many have done.

Feedback Score
    Ace', again, thanks. Any notion on how that rear mounting point (It's poly, yes?) will hold up to a metal split ring?
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could not say, I use the swivel sling aluminum mount in my Tailhook 1 brace. I would be wary of heavy use on the polymer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I tried regular sling hard wear on attachment points but found them to be too tight/close so ended up using blue force gears uloops to attach my sling.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiescometh View Post
    I tried regular sling hard wear on attachment points but found them to be too tight/close so ended up using blue force gears uloops to attach my sling.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    I have those on other rifles and like them. Thanks for reminding me about the Vickers/BFG.

Feedback Score
    Prepper Gunshop has a sling (reputedly from CZ USA) for $13 (!), and of course it is out of stock. Speaking of 'out of stock', that seems to be the standard for Scorpions in general; haven't seen one at my local shop, and all the places here said the same.
    BTW, I have to wonder about the original purpose of the slot near the rear of the receiver, or the poly 'hole', or the steel holes near the front.
    What were they doing with all that?
    Moon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast