Thread: RKB Armory is GTG

Feedback Score

RKB Armory is GTG

I sent them several like new optics for resale. They sent checks promptly and all appear to have cleared.

RKB Armory is A-OK!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    We think so, too.

Thank you, Doc Safari.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I sent them several like new optics for resale. They sent checks promptly and all appear to have cleared.

RKB Armory is A-OK!
    Doc - what prompted you to work with RKB, rather than the E&E?

Thanks!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RKB Armory View Post
    We think so, too.

Thank you, Doc Safari.
    How does that work? Buy/resell or some kind of consignment?

Thanks
    RTX
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I believe they just offer you a price for it based on demand and condition. If it checks out when you send it it they send a check, if the condition is not as described i believe they offer a counter offer

I am guessing Doc sold to them rather than the EE for convenience and time. You would be able to get amore on teh EE, but maybe he values the ease of RKB and there is less risk.

I checked out their Aimpoint pro pricing on used units and it is very competitive to what i see them selling for on various EE sections. Dont have to deal with a potential scammer, , bunch of emails, etc.. They sell like new Pro for like $330 and i believe will buy it in the low to mid 200s. If you just want to off load some stuff quick and easy, not a bad option. If you want top dollar EE is probably better route, but more time and work

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I believe they just offer you a price for it based on demand and condition. If it checks out when you send it it they send a check, if the condition is not as described i believe they offer a counter offer

I am guessing Doc sold to them rather than the EE for convenience and time. You would be able to get amore on teh EE, but maybe he values the ease of RKB and there is less risk.

I checked out their Aimpoint pro pricing on used units and it is very competitive to what i see them selling for on various EE sections. Dont have to deal with a potential scammer, , bunch of emails, etc.. They sell like new Pro for like $330 and i believe will buy it in the low to mid 200s. If you just want to off load some stuff quick and easy, not a bad option. If you want top dollar EE is probably better route, but more time and work
    I got hit with a $2,500 tax bill this year. I needed money immediately.