Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Sleazy and Creepy Self-Help Guru That is Tony Robbins

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Before I went unto law enforcement I was in sales. I have personal experience with this type of slippery con man. I compare my indignation to that of a prosecutor wanting to bring a perp to justice, rhst's all.
    What is your Law Enforcement history and experience? I remember reading corrections, yes?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Uh........

0BF77F2A-A7C4-4FC2-8852-BF49CB697D94.jpg

Any idiot should be able to see immediately that a self help guru peddling the “secret sauce” is a total fraud. How anyone falls for sh$t like this, cults, multilevel marketing, etc is beyond me.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In all fairness, never trust anyone selling something you cannot actually possess.

Watch Wolf of Wall Street and you will see a lot Rumpelstiltskin types everywhere.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Doc, maybe you should start a thread in GD like "Doc's Daily News" where you can post this stuff without a new thread for each story that gets your blood pressure up.
    Excellent idea.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    In all fairness, never trust anyone selling something you cannot actually possess.

Watch Wolf of Wall Street and you will see a lot Rumpelstiltskin types everywhere.
    But dude, bitcoin is where it's at.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    I have waited decades for the truth to start to come out about Tony Robbins, author, guru, sleazebag, low-life.

I shall now gleefully and enthusiastically rag on this adulterous, wife-stealing piece of crap that some people think is God.

Yes, Tony Robbins, it's your turn.

I know it's anecdotal and I won't go into detail, but I have known a couple of people over the years who know him very well and claimed he was a wife-stealing adulterer with no morals (unless a jackal has morals).

So now that there is corroborating evidence, I'm happy to post the allegations about this piece of dogshit.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...f-help-secrets

I can't copy and paste some of his statements from the article without redacting the obscenities. Suffice it to say he denies the allegations and doubles down on his "methods." Tony, please, PLEASE do society a favor and kill yourself.
    He didn't steal anything, he didn't use a crowbar to open her legs did he?
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Feedback Score
    Surprised? Nah. Shocked? No! Saddened? Yes, because if what he did or does is true, he is just one more highly visible a$$hole behaving badly and making the rest of men in society suspect...... Money and power seem to give silently deranged humans even more reason to become very well known and outspoken deranged humans. 50 to 100 years from now, while we sit around in tiny groups next to a fire eating 3-4 day old coyote, sipping “dandelion” tea or wine.....none of this shit will even be a memory. If Tony falls like all the rest......I hope it’s soon please.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I’ve been cashing out my BTC to buy tulip futures.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    But dude, bitcoin is where it's at.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234