Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked while in South Africa

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Arnold still looks pretty jacked for his age.... needs to lose that Trump comb around and just shave his head.
    Detail dropped the ball, it happens.

Feedback Score
    They look more like body-builder guards, and not body guards. They needed brains more than beef.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From a friend who is in the business:

OldMan, as far as I know Arnold has the same security folks as Jeff Bezos.....Gavin Debecker.

Dude won’t even hire anyone that uses tobacco. Pretty sure that guy will be fired.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    Arnold still looks pretty jacked for his age.... needs to lose that Trump comb around and just shave his head.
    Detail dropped the ball, it happens.
    Then it's a good thing the guy didn't run up and stick a shiv in Arnold.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    From a friend who is in the business:
    I have been around Arnold and his security many times over the years and they seemed pretty switched on, and didn't look more like muscle heads vs professional security types. One I spoke to was ex SS agent. Maybe he used a different outfit for that trip or something. Note dude pretty much bounced on the Oak, but also lucky that's all he did.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    IF I MAY PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

in a backwards, socially and intellectually immature nation as South Africa; he probably thought he was stopping a Terminator.

Those people still believe in voodoo and whatnot so I will not fault him for being so backwards. He just didnt know better and was acting in self defense

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    IF I MAY PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

in a backwards, socially and intellectually immature nation as South Africa; he probably thought he was stopping a Terminator.

Those people still believe in voodoo and whatnot so I will not fault him for being so backwards. He just didnt know better and was acting in self defense
    For the hearing impaired.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is what happens when your security detail is more interested in watching YOU than what is around/approaching/watching you.

Need a detail that are bored shit looking at you and scan like crazy to avoid looking at your mug.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

...but my bodyguard won't be.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I ever got a chance at a free lick on Ahnold...I promise you....

I will be dressed up like Freddie Mercury(peace be upon him) in Commando

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast