Thread: .Outdoor Research IRONSIGHT SENSOR GLOVES

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

.Outdoor Research IRONSIGHT SENSOR GLOVES

I'm looking for some "end users' feedback on these? I'm wondering about the sizing? I've read a bunch of different comments on that. I'm an XL so 10" across the palm in a Mechanix glove etc. Let me know if I'm G2G and any other advice? Thanks.
    Last edited by mildot; 05-18-19 at 22:47.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    I have those gloves in a large and they fit perfectly. In a Mechanix I'm a 10 but sometimes a 9, I don't think their sizes are consistent between versions.

The gloves provide a lot of coverage especially in the wrist, they have a large loop which is good for attaching to a belt or bag but there is a rare chance you could snag them on something (I never have).

The only knock I have against them is they seem to wear pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I've used alot of OR gloves but I found the ironsight (touch version) to have weird finger lengths.

All my other gloves like mil issued Poseidon gloves, etc. all fit fine. Not sure if it was just a lemon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So I finally received my gloves, fit and finish is excellent, I'm an XL in Mechanix, and wasn't too sure with OR, given there chart? however, an XL fits just fine. Overall, so far so good with the gloves, that said I've only have them for a week or so, more to follow. Thanks for the info, well done troops! Cheers

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"