Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith M&P Shield vs. Sig P365

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Has anybody figured out how to make the trigger on the 365 usable?
    I live close to ATEi so for $75.00 the Shield triggers are fixed easily, he doesn't work on Sig's though so the mushy 6.5' with no real wall trigger on my 365 is a deal breaker this far.
    I'd like to dump the Shield because of the lower capacity but I shot the Shield so much better.

All I can find on the Sig is a site called Sig armorer that says they will fix it for $200.00 plus shipping. So probably about $280.00 total. That seems a little steep for a $400.00 gun.
    I think gray guns and apex work them over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Smith M&P Shield vs. Sig P365

I’m over 2,000 rounds through my P365. While I don’t carry it daily, I do carry it when I need a thin gun. My Shield has been shelved for the time being. I’ve had just one malfunction with the P365 somewhere around 2300-2400 rounds. It was reloaded ammunition that wouldn’t chamber. The pistol failed to go into battery. It didn’t work in any other guns either.

That said, if the XL came out first I would have chosen it.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    I’m over 2,000 rounds through my P365. While I don’t carry it daily, I do carry it when I need a thin gun. My Shield has been shelved for the time being.

Will your 365 fit into your Shield's holster? The reason I asked is that I'm heavily invested in holsters for my Shield. Two IWBs and an OWB, approximately $250 to be exact.

I've had my Shield for at least 6 years and love to carry it on the belt when I want something smaller than my CZ P07. Today was the Sig day at our local indoor range and the Sig factory reps had several guns for people to try. I always wanted to see what the 365 was like and got to shoot a couple of magazines through it and was extremely impressed. The recoil was less than my Shield, accurate and much nicer trigger than my Shield. I'm willing to give the 365 its place on my belt to replace my Shield. It would be extra nice if it just happens to fit my Shield holsters. If not, I need to sell all of my Shield accessories before I can make a full transition.

Bottom line is that I'm very impressed with the 365, it is a huge improvement over my Shield. That takes a lot.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    I don’t think they would. Shaped very differently. I haven’t tried. If you buy a P365 I have a holster I’d let go cheap for you.

Feedback Score
    I think gray guns and apex work them over.

Neither of their sites sell trigger kits for the 365 but maybe they do it in house.
    Thank you, I will call Monday.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    If you buy a P365 I have a holster I’d let go cheap for you.
    What kind is it?

I'll have to move my Shield holsters.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Neither of their sites sell trigger kits for the 365 but maybe they do it in house.
    https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

The apex I couldn’t find on their page but they mentioned it on their Instagram so maybe it’s not out yet.

Feedback Score
    https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

The apex I couldn’t find on their page but they mentioned it on their Instagram so maybe it’s not out yet.

That's just a trigger.

I might have used the wrong wording. I need the action gone over/a trigger job.

Last weekend I was hitting steel at 10yds with both the shield & 365 but then at 20yds with the shield but not the 365.

I think apex and grey guns make kits for the Sig 320 but I can't find anything for the 365 so far.

Something with end results like this but not two hundred plus shipping both directions.
    https://www.thesigarmorer.com/product/365-cla/#sights

A 5 pound crisp trigger is my goal.

Feedback Score
    Give them a call at gray guns. They may have don’t advice. Many times the shoe itself changes geometry and lowers weight if not perceived weight.

My Sig is about five pounds at this point just from reps.

Feedback Score

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast