Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith M&P Shield vs. Sig P365

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Good to know, hope mine lightens to around 5 - 5.5. What's your round count? Do you have that on a trigger gauge?
    I didn’t take a photo of it but yes I gauged it. I have in the 2500 round range on the gun and double that in dryfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I carry my M&P Shield every day and I'm very happy with it because it's really comfortable to carry. That said, the Sig P365 is also a super compact gun and probably very comfortable as well. My only issue is that it's a newer design and it seems like they are still working out the kinks on it. That's a big issue for me because I want my concealed carry gun to be extremely reliable.
    - Michael C.
    (hotlinks in signature lines are prohibited - stop bumping old threads to promote your website)

Feedback Score

Smith M&P Shield vs. Sig P365

It’s quite dirty and will lighten up an ounce or two with a cleaning. Last cleaning was around 1200 rounds. It gauged 5 lbs 6 oz, 5 lbs 2 oz, and 5 lbs 8 oz over three pulls.

It’s quite manageable. I don’t get any front sight movement at all.

Last edited by lsllc; 10-22-19 at 15:52.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Typically shoot using the pad but for these I had to move my finger further in almost to the knuckle. Greatly improved.
    Yes, totally. My fingers are too long for this pistol so the adjustment is I literally have the first joint of index finger on the trigger. Not optimal, but it works, and with a pistol this small that's reality.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post

It’s quite dirty and will lighten up an ounce or two with a cleaning. Last cleaning was around 1200 rounds. It gauged 5 lbs 6 oz, 5 lbs 2 oz, and 5 lbs 8 oz over three pulls.

It’s quite manageable. I don’t get any front sight movement at all.

Sweet, so now my pistol has a trigger pull weight to aspire to.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Yes, totally. My fingers are too long for this pistol so the adjustment is I literally have the first joint of index finger on the trigger. Not optimal, but it works, and with a pistol this small that's reality.
    Same problem. Fingers too long. I can reach my hand with my fingers around the grip

Feedback Score
    Are they or could they make different size grip inserts? Like the P320

Feedback Score
    3 Shields, all 1.0, 9 mm, zero issues. This past weekend my LGS friend of mine tried to pawn iff a P365 on me. Looked, felt, fondled, etc. (did not shoot), was not overly impressed. Did not sit in my hand comfortably, will not buy.

Feedback Score
    I’m posting because I got an email today saying I’d be wiped if I didn’t post something. That being said, I have both of these guns, don’t have small hands, and I prefer the grip texture, capacity, and overall feel of the 365. I actually like its trigger better than the Shield’s. Comes down to personal preference. Would recommend at least handling both, if not shooting both, if possible, before purchasing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJMO View Post
    I’m posting because I got an email today saying I’d be wiped if I didn’t post something. That being said, I have both of these guns, don’t have small hands, and I prefer the grip texture, capacity, and overall feel of the 365. I actually like its trigger better than the Shield’s. Comes down to personal preference. Would recommend at least handling both, if not shooting both, if possible, before purchasing.

I was skeptical there would be people that applied to who would receive and read the email AND respond by posting.

But here you are in the second thread I clicked on.

mindblown

Oh, I had both of these. Sold the Sig, kept the Shields. The primer drag, peening, and extraordinary barrel wear of the sig pushed me away

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast